part seven

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 —𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

"y/n?" jonah said as i walked closer. "what are you doing here?"i asked him "me and the guys were looking for some equipment and was seeing if this place was open, the door was unlocked so i just figured it was, i'm sorry" he replied. "no you're alright, i mean we are closed, but you're fine" i nervously said.

"well i'm glad we ran into each other again, i felt bad that i had to leave so suddenly earlier" he said "it's fine, i get that you and your friend wanted to watch the show, but i am glad we met again" i replied. "well hey since it seems like fate that we met again, i was wondering if i could maybe get your number?" jonah nervously asked me.

my cheeks turned a dark shade of red and a goofy smile instantly spread across my face "hmm i suppose if it's fate, i can't deny that" i said, trying to sound more confident than i really am. he then handed me his phone and i put my number in as we heard the bell from the front door ring behind us.

i turned around to see the blonde guy from earlier and another blonde guy following behind him. "jonah you were supposed to text us if they were open" the other blonde said. "well technically they aren't open" jonah replied to him with a laugh. the blonde from earlier looked at me for a moment before smiling "oh hey isn't this the girl from earlier?" he asked jonah "yeah, this is y/n. y/n this is corbyn and daniel" jonah said.

after jonah said that corbyn's face lit up and he winked at jonah, but i'm not sure as to why. "umm well since you're not open we'll get out of here, but it was so nice to run into you again" jonah quickly said as he pushed his friends out the door. once they were out he peeked his head back in and said "oh and i'll text you" with a wink before he left.

their exit was kind of weird, but i can't help but get butterflies when i think about jonah. i was so worried i'd never see him again, and then he ended up walking into our store when it was closed. if that's not fate then i don't know what is.

i cleaned up the store a bit more and then closed up. i headed home to find everyone already asleep, which is better for me because that way i don't have to explain why i was gone so long. i've never been one to share my business with my family, but especially not when my mom would just get mad i was at the store afterhours while maya was being a little angel here at home.

it's times like these where i miss having my dad around. he was always excited to hear what happened to me each day at school and always treated me like i was the best thing that ever happened to him. he never treated maya better than me, and he actually listened to me when i talked. i quietly walked upstairs and plopped down on my bed. just another night of missing dad, nights are always the worst... but tonight was a little bit better, seeing jonah again made me feel happy atleast. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥