part two

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 —𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

"you have to be joking!" i say after the shock of her words have worn off. "yeah, there's no way she's going to go to a concert! that would mean she'd be having actual fun and i'm pretty sure she's allergic to it" maya barked "oh stop being so overdramatic" i retorted "ENOUGH FIGHTING" our mother yelled.

she took a deep breath before speaking again "maya, if you want to go to that concert then y/n is going with you... if not, then you're not leaving this house!" she calmly stated before walking out of the kitchen, leaving us alone together. maya looks like she'll explode at any second from the conversation not going completely her way for once, i personally thought it was quite funny.

after cooling off for a minute she turns to me "so, are you going to come with me?" she asked much calmer than her tone was minutes ago. "hmm let me think about it. would i rather spend my night watching teenage boys dance around on stage to bad choreography while lip syncing to mediocre songs, OR go to the music store and find some new vinyls... decisions decisions" i say stroking my chin for dramatic effect.

maya looks at me as if her stare could slice right through me "of course i should've known you'd be this way... not thinking about anyone but yourself and not do something nice for your little sister. i don't even know why i asked" she said with a huff as she stomped out of the kitchen and up the staircase, making sure to slam her door as loud as possible after entering her room.

𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
i woke up to the smell of pancakes wafting through the house, and was surprised because mom never fixes breakfast because she leaves for work so early. i made my way downstairs to see maya in the kitchen with pancakes, eggs, and some bacon all scattered around the kitchen counter. "what's going on" i asked as i walked in to take a seat at the bar.

"just thought i'd be a nice sister and make breakfast" she said as she placed a plate full of food in front of me. "i know that's not true, but i'll wait and argue with you when i'm done eating" i said as i began to dig into the food she had cooked... which tasted surprisingly good for someone that i've never seen cook in her life.

after our argument the other day i had thought maya gave up on this whole concert idea... but now i see she was just planning how to try and convince me. little does she know it'd take a lot more than making me breakfast to convince me to go to some lame concert. after we were done eating i decided it was time to get this over with "alright... what game are you trying to play?" i ask her. "i'm not playing any games, i just thought it'd be nice to do something for my sister" she said, with the fakest smile ever.

"i know you're just trying to get me to take you to that concert" i replied "no i'm not! although i would really appreciate if you did... but this isn't me trying to bribe you" she said shyly before cleaning her plate from the table and walking out of the kitchen. now i'm very suspicious on what she's up to even more so than before...
___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥