🎵13

I woke up with Corbyn next to me sleeping peacefully. I decided to wake him up. I got up and jumped on the bed.

" WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE-"

He grabbed me by the legs causing me to fall face forward into my pillow. I heard him laughing.

" it's not very funny" I said with a bit of pout.

" is too." He said with his morning voice that I so happen to find hot.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed

"Nooo." Corbyn whined

"What do you mean no, we have school" I laughed

" but I want to cuddle bring your ass back here." He continued whining.

I laughed and got my clothes and went into the bathroom took a shower and got dressed for school. Soon after I was finished Corbyn went and did the same. We had breakfast and went and met up with the girls and the guys at Starbucks.

At the school

After me and the girls got our Starbucks we just waited outside for the school to open. During that time we just talked about all the drama on social media and in our school.

" that fact that Miles still flirts with you while you with Corbyn is obscured." Tate says annoyed

" Oh my god I know right I can't go one day without this guy complementing my looks. Like I already know I look good no need to tell me." I said kind of pissed.

The girls laughed. We saw people starting to run over to a crowd.

" more tea." Kay said excited while getting her phone out.

We walked over to the crowd and found our ways to the front of it.

"Corbyn??"

________________________________

Sorry for not being very active. I have some problems in life. But don't worry I'm getting through them. Also today is my birthday 🥳😁