🎵33

2 months later
Emily P.O.V

Today is December 17. Christmas was literally right around the corner. I have never been more excited. We were finally on Christmas break. Thank god. Me, Kay, Corbyn and Zach's family were going up to the cabins to celebrate Christmas together. I just know it's going to be fun. I had 2 perfect gifts for Corbyn.

His birthday was 4 weeks ago and I already through him a surprise party... even after he told me not to but I don't listen to him. He loved it anyway. I got him a red and black motorcycle because he always talked about he wanted one. I swear I've never seen him so happy. Hell it made me happy that he was happy.

Our relationship was getting somewhat better. We fought a little but not a lot and we made sure when we did we fix it quickly before it ends up like last time. I loved him more than ever so in the cabins I'll show him that.

At the cabin

Me and Corbyn and Kay and Zach were at the cabins first since all our parents were finishing up little things at there jobs so they can take this vacation.

" Kayyy." Zach whined. Me and Corbyn laughed. For the past 2 hours Zach wanted Kay to go skiing with him. But since we're are watching a movie she said wait. But it's been 2 hours.

" Fine fine." She grumbled. Zach squealed in excitement. They both went to the front door and put there boots on a left.

" I'm cold, let's go to the jacuzzi." I told Corbyn. He groaned.

We both went upstairs to get out swim suits. I went into the bathroom to change and Corbyn changes in our room. I waited for him to leave the room so I could change into something else. When he did, I went back to my suit case and got my black lingerie. I put it on. I took a deep breath and left the room. I went out to the patio only to see Corbyn chilling in the hot tub.

I got into the hot tub. I went and sat in his lap. He was looking me up and down. He then looked up at me with a smirk.

" You want to do this today?"

I nodded my head with a smile. He bit his lip and threw his head back for a second. I think he doesn't want to.

" Ok." He said with his smirk and picked me up. I giggled as he carried me all the way to our room.

Once we got in he locked the door and placed me on the bed and started kissing my neck. I lightly moan when he found my sweet spot. I don't know how he found it so fast. I played with his hair as he kissed my neck. He then stopped.

" Take it off." He said getting off me and taking off his shorts. I did as he said and took off the lingerie. He threw it off the bed.

He went back to kissing my neck. He slowly moved down to my breast. He sucked on my right nipple while his other hand played with my left. I moaned at the pleasure of it. He kissed down to the end of my stomach. He looked at me with his smirk and started licking my clit. I moaned.He licked faster.

" Fuck Corbyn."

He stopped.

" No cursing princess and that's not my name today."

He went and got a condom from my suitcase. I guess he saw me pack them. He ripped open the packet with his teeth and pulled out the condom. He put it on his large size. He walked back over to me.

" Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded my head. Of course I wanted Corbyn to be my first time. He knows that so I really hope he goes easy.

He slowly entered me and every once in a while he'd stop and let me catch my breath. Once he was fully inside he slowly thrusted in me. I moaned.

" Baby go faster." He grabbed my waist and started picking up the pace.

" Corbyn...your so big." I moaned out.

" Not my name princess." He went faster. I bit my lip trying to hold back my moans. I clenched my walls around his member as a moan slipped. He groaned.

" Fuck. Do that again."

I did once more. He moaned. I guess that pleasured him.

" What's my name princess?" He said thrusting faster.

" D-daddy." I stuttered out.

" Good girl."

He went faster.

" Fuck... Daddy right there." I screamed as he hit my g-spot. He went faster.I moaned at the immense pleasure he was giving. I could feel my legs shaking.

" B-baby I'm almost there."

" You cant cum until I say you can." He grumbled.

He continued to thrust in me as we both continue to moan.

" And I said no cursing." He went harder. I gripped on to his back causing my nails to dig into his back.

" 3." He then went faster.

" 2." He went slower.

" ...1" He said as he stopped. We both released at the same time. He pulled out and laid down next to me. We both started catching our breath.

" Was I good?" He said into the bed. I let a little laugh. He looked at me.

" Of course you were good baby." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

" I hope you can't walk." He mumbled as his face went back into the bed.

" How rude." He laughed.

" I just hope we weren't that loud."

" Oh please. Im sure every animal and human being ran to the other side of the world. That's how loud you were."

My face turned red. I felt Corbyn pull me next to him.

" Don't worry that's a good thing. I did you so good they know that your mine and they get to stay back." He said with a smile. I giggled. We laid there for a while. Corbyn then went and got new clothes for us. He helped me put on my new underwear along with his hoodie. He wore a hoodie and sweatpants. We laid in bed and watched movies for the rest of the day.