🎵6

Emily P.O.V
I was walking down the street to the address Corbyn wrote on paper for me. I followed it until I got to his house. I got a little nervous because Corbyn was leaving me on read and i think something is up. I knocked on the door.
There was no answer. I was about to knock again when a girl opened the door.

" hi I'm Emily corbyns science partner and I was won-" she cut me off

" OMG YOUR EMILY HAYWOOD I LOVE YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND YOUR TIKTOKS AND OH MY GOD YOUR AT MY HOUSE. Wait I'm fangirling but she's at my house. SHE AT MY HOUSE."

I let out a little laugh.

" so you know who I am"

" YES THE WORLDS GREATEST YOUTUBER DUH"

I just got duh by a fan I guess I can check that off my list of things I want to happen in my life.

" Ashley shut the hell up your louder than a fucking whale."

Well that was rude

" oh uhh hey em" he said nervously

" YOU KNOW HER"

" yea she's in my school"

Ashley's mouth dropped. She slapped Corbyn.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW HER? YOU KNOW SHES MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL?"

She ran upstairs. I crossed my arms and looked at Corbyn.

" oh please don't give me that"

I raised an eye brow. He sighed and went upstairs. I closed the door and sat down on the couch.

Corbyn P.O.V
Usually I don't listen to people but then Emily comes and she doesn't even have to tell me it's like I just know what I have to do. Most of me hates it but the other part that I don't like loves that she has some sort of control over me.

" hey Ashley I'm sorry I didn't tell you we just weren't exactly friends at the time and now that we are it slipped my mind. And I'm having a bad day today so I just hope you can forgive me."

She looked at me with a shocked expression.

" did you just apologize."

" don't make it weird."

She laughed and gave me a hug.

" I forgive you."

I smiled.

" ok well I have to try not to get mad at the super star down stairs so if you'll excuse me."

Ashley started laughing.

I went down stairs to see Emily looking at the photos of me and my family in the living room. I smiled. I don't know why but when I'm around her I just like smiling. It's weird but i really liked smiling around her. And when she smiles back I feel like I just went to a whole new universe. I hate it.

I went over to her.

" you have a nice family."

" thanks what about yours?" I said

She frowned. I have never seen her sad before and I already don't like it.

" t-there good...." she mumbled as she walked away from the photos.

" do you want to talk about it?"

She turned around.

" there's nothing to talk about... there all ok." she said as her eyes started getting glossy which meant she was gonna cry.

I went over to her and pulled her in a hug. She was a lot smaller than what she looked like. I picked her up. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I wrapped her leg around my waist. She silently started crying. Something was wrong and for some odd reason I don't like it because she's crying and I don't know why but I don't want to see her cry.

" what ever it is it's gonna be ok. I promise" I whispered in her ear.

I went and sat on the couch. She wasn't heavy in fact she was very light. After a while she stopped crying. She wiped her tears away. I hated seeing her like this. I tucked a piece of her hair that was in her face behind her ear but she moved her head from me and buried it in my chest. I think she was too embarrassed to look at me.

" my mom killed her self when I was 8."

I felt my heart drop. I pulled her in another hug. She didn't deserve that.

" a-and my dad is never home because he's always on vacation. He thinks that I was the reason she died since I was at her body covered in blood while holding her."

She started crying again.

" Em I'm so sorry. You don't deserve that at all."

She placed her head back on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead.

" I promise things will get better and if they don't I'll make sure they do."

" thanks Corbyn" she whispered

She really didn't deserve this. All she deserves was happiness. And I want to be the person the gives her that. Not her friends, not her fans, nobody else but me.

" why'd you leave me on read" she asked with the most sweetest, pouted voice ever

" I was having a bad evening."

" do you wanna talk about it?"

I let out a little laugh at her trying to copy me.

" it's not that important princess."

I ran my fingers through her hair. At this point I knew I fucked up.

" mk"

She cuddled into my chest and went to sleep.

I smiled. She was too cute for this world.

Liked by corbynbesson and 1,976,981 others

others

Em.woods thx for being there @corbynbesson

Comments are disabled