🎵24

It's been a week since I was in the hospital. Corbyn and my friends visited almost everyday after school and my dad stayed with me throughout the days. He was really happy when he found out me and kay were still friends. He was also confused on Jada stopped talking to me. So was I but no body knows so I guess it will always be a secret.

I was laying on my bed in my room watch Miraculous Ladybug since the new season came out. I love that show to death. I always loved it. Even before it started becoming a tiktok trend. The door opened. Corbyn walked in with Checkers

" oh my hero. What can I do without you." I said smiling and holding my hands out so he can give me the food.

" what if these weren't for you?" He said with a smirk.

" I'd never talk to you again." I looked at him. His smirk dropped and he just looked at me.

" really?" He asked. I nodded my head. He slowly nodded his head.

" k bye." He started walking to the door with the food in his hands.

" WAITT GIMME MY FOOD." I got off the bed. He ran out. I ran after him. We both were now running around the house screaming like the maniacs we were. We ran into the living room where my dad was sitting watching tv ever so peacefully. He ran around the coffee table which is in front of the tv about 7 times while my dad just drank whatever's in that cup. Corbyn ran out the living room and into the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen door and stopped running because I was tired and I need to take my inhaler because I REALLLY felt like passing out. I leaned on the door frame and started hyperventilating. I heard Corbyn put the bag of food down. Next thing I knew he was standing next to me.

" you ok?" He asked concerned. At least he tried to make it sound like that. He sound scared. I nodded my head as I put a finger up telling him one minute.
I took a deep breath as held my throat. I let out the air.

" I need my inhaler." I said as I manage to get that out. He nodded his head and went to the kitchen drawer. I told Corbyn not to tell our friends about my pneumothorax and I told him my reason why. He thought it was a great idea but he still thinks I should have told him, which I agree I should've told him. We keep and inhaler in every room of the house just incase anything happens, there's always an inhaler near by. I coughed while Corbyn started walking over to me. I couldn't stop coughing. I slid down the door frame.

" hey hey hey your ok. Alright?" He sat down next to me while helping me with the inhaler. When we finished I took deep breaths in and out while I layer my head on his shoulder. He picked me up and took the food to my room. We both sat on my bed. He put his arm around me and rubbed my arm. We sat there in silence.

" I'm sorry." He mumbled. I looked up at him.

" don't be." I kissed his cheek and gave him a smile. He looked at me and gave me a small smile back. I put my head back on his shoulder as we sat in silence as we ate our checkers.

 I put my head back on his shoulder as we sat in silence as we ate our checkers

Liked by jonahmarais and 1,927,638 others

Corbynbesson checkmate 🏁 @em.woods

Load more comments

User lmao I didn't even see her at first
| User frr then I saw hair under his chin  and I was like oop there she is

Kayycook my favorite couple 😌💙
| Gabbieegonzalez I thought jabbie ur was your favorite

Jonahmarais u guys r actually cute wtf

I'mZachHerron who won in checkers?
| em.woods lmao we ate checkers not played it 😂

User I'm glad that she's ok
| hater I'm not

Jada.rives I was the first option checkmate @em.woods
| em.woods can u not like actually ur fucking crazy
| corbynbesson ur always gonna be a last option and if it's ever down to that then I rather be dead