🎵36

Emily

It was the first day back to school since the winter break happened. Me, Kay and Gabbie made it to the school really early so we could make tiktoks together. They were both wearing the best friend necklace I bought them. I had one too. The necklaces matched each other.

After a while people started coming, including our boyfriends. Everybody looked so tired, it was hilarious. We talked and listened for a while about how there break went. Of course Zach went and told them about the small kidnapping. This guy man. All Jonah could talk about is how he got a Harry Potter outfit. This guy was ridiculously in love with that movie.

" Whose that?" Daniel asked as her stared at a girl.

" Not really sure. I've been here long enough to know I have never seen her in my life though." Jack said.

" You guys are idiots. Thats Franny Arrieta." Kay said.

" Yea she's a YouTuber. I think she has like 602k Subscribers at the moment. I might have to check if that's right but yea." I said realizing I have been on social media for way too long to recognize somebody and remember there following count.

" I'm gonna talk to her." I said with a huge smile. I started to walk away from the group when I immediately got pulled back basically falling onto Corbyn and Daniel. I looked at Daniel who was still holding my arm and looking at the girl. I THINK HE GOT A CRUSH.

" Don't do that." He stated as he let go of me.

" Why? You like?" I smirked at him. He looked down at me. Everybody in the group laughed.

" Not em Catching you in 4k man." Corbyn said with a smile and shaking his head. I giggled.

" Shut up." He grumbled.

They all went back to talking to each other. But my mind was really focused on franny seeing how a bunch of people keep on walking up to her just for pictures. I hate when people do that. I looked at the group. They were still talking except Daniel who was death staring me. I guess he really doesn't want me to talk to her. Sucks for him. I slowly backed up.

" No." he said. I moved back some more.

" Emily no." He stated causing the group to look at me. Daniel started to glare at me.

I immediately ran over to Franny. This poor girl had to suffer what I went through when I went here.

" Hi..Hi!" I said out of breath. I could hear Daniel cursing so I tried not to laugh.

" Hi?" She said with a confused smile.

" Ok so I know your like new to this school and everything, and no I'm not a fan, I mean like I am but not that much, no offense, but like I want to show you around." I said trying not to make it seem like I was rude. She giggled.

" None taken and yeah that would be really nice because this school looks pretty big." She said looking at the building.

" It is. When I first got here, I swear to you I walked the same hallway like three times  just to find a class that was on the other side of the building. I was going in circles!" I said as she laughed when we started walking to the building.

I looked back at my friend group to see everyone laughing but Daniel because his mouth was just open. Zach continuously tried to close it but failed. I giggled to myself and gave Daniel a thumbs up. He mouth ' I hate you' to me so I just blew him middle finger and followed Franny into the building.

At lunch

I realized me and Franny had some classes together which was going to be great. Daniel still hasn't spoken to me which I didn't really mind because well, he's Daniel. He'll get over it.