🎵5

It's been a few weeks me and corbyn only talked in the hallways. The girls think Corbyn is getting better and so do I. Jada made some other friends. I honestly don't understand why she was mad at me.

" oh in science there's gonna be a new project" Gabbie said happily knowing that we hated projects

We all groaned and she laughed.

" what is it gonna be about" Kay said

" just have to find rare excitements with baking soda"

" are you kidding me?!" We yelled

" how the hell are we gonna do that? Look on YouTube? The fuck." Tate said already pissed.

" do we get partners" I asked

" yep"

" of our choice!" I said getting excited

" no"

My face dropped.

" your kidding right" Kay said

" sadly no the teacher is picking our partners I got jack Avery" she rolled her eyes

We laughed at her. Jack is a pretty good guy but he's always flirting with Gabbie and we don't really understand why.

" I think you'll be fine" tate smirked

" after all jack is a good person" I said following up on what tate was doing.

" yea I mean it's not like he's gonna kill you"

" you guys are so mean. He's gonna flirt me to death"

We all died of laughter. The bell rang and we went to class. I had science. At this point I'm actually glad I know what we're gonna be doing.

" ok class today you will be assigned partners for your new project. In this project you will be finding experiments that include baking soda. They have to be ones that people have not seen before. Now I don't want to be seeing any volcanos." Mr. Porter said

Half the people in the class groaned.

" the partners are Ella and Jake, Mia and Nyla,  Nicholas and David, John and Kayla, Jonah and Tatum..."

I nearly died of laughter when I heard that. She turned around and looked at me with a are you kidding me face. Which caused me to laugh. The teacher looked at me so I quickly shut up.

" and Emily and corbyn" he said very sternly.

Tate was now dying of laughter. I looked at Corbyn who smiled at me. God dam that smile. I smiled back. Tate stopped laughing and looked at me with a 'are you for real face' which caused me too giggle.
________________________________

It was the end of the day. I was at my locker putting my stuff that I had homework in my bag when someone tapped my shoulder.

" oh hey Corbyn what's up"

" nothing much how about you"

" I'm good thanks for asking"

" your welcome uhh do you wanna start the project at my house."

" yea sure"

I smiled at him and he smiled back. His smile is officially one thing I'm not gonna get over.

Corbyn P.O.V
I don't know why but the more I stay nice to Emily the more the feeling in my gut grows. I don't like it at all. It's weird. Her friend Jada is annoying tho. She's always flirting with me and asking me if I want to come to her house. As much I could have fun with her, Something was always stopping me and usually nothing stops me from going to a girls house to fuck.

" I got Gabbie as my partner" jack said all excited

" oh god" me and the guys said

" I swear you love her" zach said

" what do you know about love" we all asked him confused.

He shrugged and we laughed at him.

" I got tate but I don't think she's happy about that."

I started laughing

" you should've seen her face when the teacher paired them" I said while laughing.

" shut up" Jonah said annoyed

" at least I didn't get Emily" he said trying to get me back but my face went all serious.

" is there something wrong with her"

" no no I'm just saying" he said trying to act innocent

" if you have a problem with her then be free to tell me"

The others went quiet because they knew I was mad. I don't have an anger issues but literally everyone says I have anger issues. Sometimes I'm just angry doesn't mean I have anger issues.

" I'm not saying there's a problem with her chill"

" no because you have a problem with her so tell me your problem so we can fix it"

" you know what bye your getting mad over nothing" he said walking away

" IM NOT GETTING MAD YOU ASSHOLE"
I stormed off and walked to my house.

Liked by Em

Liked by Em.woods and 237,972
others

Corbynbesson just stfu

Comments are disabled

Text message

Emily 💛🔒
Hey corbs what time should I come over
Read, 3:12 p.m

Emily 💛🔒
Is everything ok?
Read, 3:13 p.m

Emily 💛🔒
Is it bc I called u corbs I won't do it again..
read, 3:14 p.m

Emily 💛🔒
I'm gonna come over...
read, 3:15 p.m