🎵18

3rd Person P.O.V

They all drove back to Emily's house. Corbyn ran inside first. He ran all the way up to her room with the others following. He grab her camera.

" oh my gosh. It's still recording." He said

He stopped the recording and went to take a look on the video.

" have a great time and I'll see you next time angels."

Was the last thing she said in her video. It left the group smiling. They continued watching. They watched as she was suspecting someone was in her house due to the noise. They also watched as someone in a black suit sneak up behind her from her closet as she sat up. Poor girl didn't realize someone was in her house until she was being kidnapped.

" ok but who was that and where did they take her." Zach said confused

"Oh I know because I can totally see the persons face." Tate said to Zach with lots of sarcasm

" ok sheesh." He said

" can I drive the car I think I know where she might be but I'm not sure I just a thought and I'm really hoping I'm right." Kay said trying to find out if her ex boyfriend has her.

" alright fine." Corbyn said

They all left her house and got in the car. Kay drove off to her ex boyfriends house.
Soon they reached his house and Kay immediately ranged the door bell a bunch of times.

Emily P.O.V
Jason was beating me nonstop for not cooperating to his idea about getting back with him. He stopped when the door bell wouldn't stop ringing. I watched as he walked up the stairs and disappeared. I heard the metal door open. I took this as my chance to scream regardless of the pain he will bring for screaming.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. They were aching very badly. I knew I wasn't gonna last long but it was worth a try.

" stop screaming he will kill you."
The person who was also stuck here said.

Corbyn P.O.V
Before the random guy opened the door I could hear screams. They were faint almost as if they were muffled. I wasn't sure if anybody else heard them, but I started to think that this guy had her. The door opened.

" would you stop."
We all looked at him.

" where is she?" Kay asked very sternly.

" where is who?"

" Emily we know you have her."

" why would I have her? I don't want anything to do with her clingy annoying ass."

I could feel Jonah and Daniel holding me back. Boy did I want to punch him so badly for disrespecting her.

" lets go he's not worth our time."
Gabbie said.

We all left his place and drove back to Emily's trying to come up with a plan and if we should file a missing person report. I didn't have her fathers number so I had no way of contacting him and as of what I know from Emily he wouldn't answer her phone even if her life was at stake which will now be my daily reminder.