🎵38

Corbyn P.O.V

Today me and the boys were hanging out without the girls since they said they wanted to make a video without us. So we are currently in the car driving to chipotle because Zach's fat ass is hungry. Again.

" Oh guys Anna moved into her new apartment." Daniel said. Anna was his little sister. He cares about his family a lot. He cares about a lot of things actually now that I think about it.

" Really? When can we see it?" Jonah asked.

" Don't know." Daniel said shrugging.

" After this can we play Fortnite?" I mumbled getting bored of being in the car.

" Definitely." They said in sync.

We got out the car and went inside the some what restaurant. We order and went to sit down to wait for our food.

" Guys let's do that tiktok challenge." Zach said excitedly.

" Which one?" Jack asked.

" The one where when you keep pointing at somebody and when the beat of the song drops that person who it lands on has to call there crush and tell them they like them." He said excitedly. Oh god.

" Seems fun." Jonah said with the other nodding there heads.

" Corbs you in?" Daniel asked.

" Emily told me not to call her while she's recording." I told them. They started laughing.

" it'll be fun we promise." Jack whined.

" Fine." I mumbled.

Zach set up his phone so it's leaning on the wall. He started the video and pointed at Daniel who was sitting across from him and next to me. Daniel pointed at me so I pointed at Jonah since he was at the end of the table. He then pointed to Jack who was next to him on his other side. Jack then pointed to Zach.

This went on for a few more seconds until the beat dropped. Zach was pointing at Daniel. We all started laughing. Daniel covered his face with his hands. Daniel pulled out his phone and called some one. I looked over.

" Oh shit. He's calling Franny." I stated while letting out a little laugh.

" shut the fuck up." He grumbled.

" Hello?" We heard her voice said. Zach and Jack covered there mouths while me and Jonah tried really hard not to laugh.

" Hey Franny, how's your day?"

" Pretty good. How about you?"

" Good good. I have something to tell you."

" Um ok." We can hear the girls whisper in the back. I guess she was with them.

" I like you." 

There was a sudden silence.

" What type of prank is this?" She asked.

" It's not a prank it's the truth. I could've called anybody else. But I had to do the truth." Daniel stated.

" Well in that case I like you too dani." We can hear the girls squealing.

" Wait dead ass?"

" Mhm."

" I'll be at your house at seven." He stated then hanging up and doing a happy dance. Zach looked so aggravated.

" Great now he has a girlfriend." He said. We laughed at him and congratulated Daniel.

" Ok next round." Jack said switching his phone with zachs so we could record on his tiktok.

6 minutes later

We had our food but we were too occupied in this new challenge. So far Daniel jack and Jonah had to call there crush. Jack said he called Gabbie because he didn't have Selena Gomez number yet. We couldn't breathe during the call because she hanged up on him. We don't know why he said that. Right now zach is calling Kay.

" I'm not getting you anything." She said as soon as she picked up and hanged up on him. His jaw dropped as the four of us started crying out laughs.

" Ok ok last one. It has to be Corbyn bro or that's not going to be fair." Daniel stated putting his phone against the wall.

" Um actually it is fair that I don't go." I told him. He shook his head and started the video.

Because of the sound being fast we were pointing at each other trying to keep up with the sound. I don't know why Daniel chose this. He's so stupid I swear.

Everything felt like slow motion for a hot second. Daniel pointed at me while the beat was dropping. I didn't even get to point at Jonah yet.

" What the fuck?" I grumbled while the others laughed. I groaned at how mad she was going to be at me. I pulled out my phone again and called her.

She didn't answer.

" Rude."

" Call again." Jack said. So I did.

She picked up.

" What do you want?" She asked. I smiled.

" Hi baby."

Emily P.O.V

" Corbyn." I sighed and mumbled oh my gosh to myself because I specifically told him not to call me when I'm recording.

" so I have something to tell you." I looked at the girls confused. Franny came up to my ear and told me what Daniel did. I shook my head no at her because me and Corbyn are already dating so he can't really go say he likes me.

" Ok..." I told him.

" It's been on my chest for a while now."

Does he want to break up? I really hope not. I mean I know I can be annoying and clingy but I try my best not to. Maybe it's because I talk too much. Do I ask for a lot of things? Oh my god.

" Oh."  I said as I heard him take a deep breath. He's definitely breaking up with me.

" Alright here goes." He mumbled.

" Mhm." I mumbled back holding back my tears.

" I like you a lot and I really hope your having a great day." He said. I then heard all five of them laughing. I took a deep breath as I heard the girls giggled fill the car. I then hanged up on corbyn. That was not funny.

Corbyn P.O.V

" No she hanged up." I said in between laughs.

" Im done." Jonah said laughing.

" I have to apologize." I said calming down.

I called her. She didn't pick up. I called her again. She didn't pick up.

" She's ignoring me now." The boys started laughing. This isn't funny at all.

4 hours later
Emily P.O.V

My room door opened disturbing me from watching the flash. This meant that it was Corbyn.

" Baby I'm sorry." I looked at him. He had a big bag probably full of things and a bouquet of roses in his other hand.

" That wasn't funny at all." I told him. He set the bag by my bed and took the flowers that he gave me three weeks ago out of the vase and putting the new one in.

" I know, I'm sorry."

" I thought you were going to break up with me or something." I mumbled softly to him as he sat down next to me pulling into his lap.

" I already broke up with you once. That did not end up well. Why would I do it again?" He asked me confused. I started thinking about all the terrible things about myself. I put on a smile and smiled at him.

" No reason."