THIRTY-FIVE

"Okay, that's it for class."

The group of papers Aizawa held in his hands hit the desk with a soft thud, realigning themselves in the process. "There's only one week left until the final exams." His attention turned away from the stacked group, looking back towards the class. His body moved towards the door, not taking a moment to allow for any interjection. "You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." With his final words, he shut the door behind himself, a collective cry following his leave.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" the previous twentieth place in the original story yelled out in misery as he held onto his head. Ashido place carried a bit more of a carefree look to herself with her arms thrown behind her head, laughter mixing in with the blond student's pain.

"It's true that we had one event after another..." Tokoyami sweatdropped, continuing on with what Kaminari had said.

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't have a hard time with them," Sato admitted, Koda nodding along in agreement. "But with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..."

Y/N released a small yawn, hiding it behind a hand as she lazily watched Ashido and Kaminari go down on Mineta for being able to place higher than them. "Seems like everyone is really worked up about this..." she mumbled out, earning Yayoyorozu's attention.

"You don't seem that concerned," the female commented, earning a short nod from the tired female. The h/c haired girl placed her hand under her chin, a straight expression making its way onto her.

"General studies was more focused on the academic side than the hero course is so we were able to review a lot more material compared to you guys. I was able to focus a lot more on my personal studies while I was on hospital stay as well," she explained briefly before shaking her head, a small frown emerging. "I can't say I quite feel confident about everything though. There's still some stuff I wish I was more present for when it comes to math."

"If you'd like," the black-haired girl began, giving a small, encouraging smile. Her voice seemed to falter near the end, however, his eyes trailing down in disappointment. "I may be able to provide some assistance with the lectures you missed. I can't help you with the practical though..."

And here comes the insecurities. Hands began waving around. "P-Please don't be so harsh on yourself Yayoyorozu-san!" The shorter girl gave a nervous smile, masking away her previous state as a short laugh escaped her lips. She almost forgot how nervous the other girl had been about the whole exam. Her whole self-confidence had been completely shattered after the whole tournament. It was almost surprising how quickly the vice representative was to help one of her fellow classmates even when she had her own problems to sort out. "Um, if you'd like, I wouldn't mind helping you out with some of the more practical stuff if that's your only concern."

"Huh?" Her eyes widened slightly, the air from earlier dispersing into a more worried expression. "I wouldn't want to be a burden..."

"Think of it as a repayment of sorts since you're already helping me out with the written portion. Having you do all the work with nothing in return would just hurt my own conscience. Plus, I've been meaning to do some more training since the internship." A finger scratching her cheek in minor embarrassment as the other brightened up a bit.

"If you don't mind! We could meet at my residence this weekend!"

What had she just unleashed.

"You two are holding a study and training session? Could you let us join in?" Ashido let out, approaching the two girls with the pikachu in tow. The pink girl looked expectantly at the shocked female, not allowing time for her to process as Jiro approached as well.