SIDE STORY: IT'S A DATE THEN! (PT. 1)

"Class dismissed! Be sure to study for the test on Monday, little listeners!" Present Mic practically shouted from the front of the room, already tailing his way out of there with a purpose.

Y/N watched with disinterest from her seat in the back of the room, a small yawn escaping from her lips. Her head tilted to the side despite her hand holding up her cheek, h/c hair following suit with the action and her body seemed to be slipping down onto the desk. Dark bags sat underneath her eyes, further emphasizing just how out of things the female really seemed to be.

"Are you alright, Masami-chan?" the black-haired female to the front asked, her body turned in her seat. She watched as the female waved off her concern without care, immediately running the hand through her hair and letting her eyes glued to the other side of the room.

"Just been busy these past few days," she muttered without much hesitation. The elegant girl seemed to be wanting to say something else, likely still feeling some concern about her classmate's health, but was abruptly stopped as the small girl pushed back her seat and made her way up. "I think I'll be heading out first," she lazily grinned. The taller of the two watched with a guilty expression as the h/c haired female left the room, stifling back the remains of yet another yawn.

"Hey, Iida," Ochako released from the side of the room, setting down her papers onto her desk. Her body was turned around, brown eyes being glued on the door the other girl had just left through, seeming to show the same amount of concern as Momo had earlier just a few seconds ago. "Doesn't Masami-chan seem out of it this morning?"

"It does appear to be that way," the male responded with a nod of the head. "I am aware of her less than healthy habits but this is quite different from usual."

"You don't think she's doing anything weird, do you?" the girl asked, her head turning back to the male with a frown.

"I highly doubt it's anything or the sort," he shook in appeasement. "But I suppose the possibility always does exist. Soma-san has always had quite a bit of trouble when it comes to other people..."

"Ah! Deku-kun!" the brunette called out, noticing the green-haired boy who was about to leave the room followed by Todoroki. He quickly stopped in his steps upon realizing the anti-gravity girl had been calling him, changing his direction over to the two and leaving his friend at the door. His face was full of confusion as he greeted them, a small smile present on his face. "Do you know what's up with Masami-chan? She's been acting weird all day!" She wasted no time asking her question, seeming to break her companion's smile for a second.

"Acting weird?" he repeated. He stayed silent for a few seconds before his face lit up, coming to some form of revelation. His cheeks brightened up a bit, eyes glancing to the side as a hand waved around. "Ah! That!" He fumbled around with his words for a bit, seeming to be figuring out what he wanted to exactly say. "A-Apparently a new game came out that she has been trying to get her hands on for a while. It's all she's been talking about recently.."

"A new game?" the female repeated in surprise. "I didn't know she was into video games."

Midoriya nodded his head in affirmation as Iida spoke up, his hand raising up and down. "That doesn't explain why she has been so down this morning," he interjected.

"T-That's partially my fault..." The green-haired boy looked down sadly, his arm slumping a bit dejectedly. "I promised Masami-chan I would hang out with her this weekend and help her out but I had to bail last seconds because of, uh... a family relative?" His tone ended more as a question rather than a statement but it seemed the other two didn't catch his slip of the tongue. As much as he would have loved to spend some more alone time with her, All Might had personally asked to do some training that weekend, meaning, in the end, it was a decision between his mentor and crush. He would have to make it up to her in the future. "Shinso-kun and Hatsume-chan were also busy so she's probably going to be all alone this weekend." He frowned more, his hand rubbing his arm. "I feel really bad for ditching last second..."