My Imposter

[I attached the photo of the Skeld Map above, feel free to check it before reading💕]

It was another peaceful day inside the spaceship called The Skeld. The ten members are cheerfully circling at the cafeteria eating their meals.

2 years ago, the space union issued a worldwide search for people who are willing to undergo training and set off in space as crewmates who would help in managing the three major spaceships that the space union proudly created.

These three ships are mainly the Skeld, MiraHQ, and lastly the Polus.

Hearing that the admission is free, even the training is free, and they get to wander into space free. Many are tempted to join the worldwide search.

However the selection was tough. They needed to undergo many hardships in order to qualify for the top 30 candidates who could get a chance to work in the three spaceships.

The main character we have right now is Red. Last 2 years ago, he showed outstanding remarks and managed to gain a position as the leader of Skeld Spacecraft 01.

With him are 9 individuals whom he could say are very good and trustworthy.

Everyday they would do their tasks diligently, running around in the spaceship then when they were finally done they would hang around the cafeteria to ease their boredom.

As a very self-worthy leader, the team also respects him and gives him a lot of face. So when he speaks no one dares to answer him in an unrespectable manner, but not to the point of alienation. They would also joke around as long as it was not a serious matter.

Red, "Everyone, good work! Another day has ended. In just a month we will be able to go home with a lot of new materials for the space union's research."

Hearing that they will be able to come home in just 4 weeks, they were naturally happy. It would be a lie if they said that they weren't homesick at all. They still misses the scenery of nature when looking out of the window, but now all they could see was vastness of stars and rocks and darkness.

"Hey pink, wanna get married when we get home?" Blue who was beside pink asked. Pink and purple were the only girls in the crew so naturally many guys are pointing on the two.

Pink who was used to this flirting sneered, "Seriously? If I really want to marry someone, then it would rather be someone whose responsible and handsome. Take our leader for example."

It's not a lie though, Red was the most looker out of the 8 men. Second to him was white, however he was always silent and passive. Giving off an aloof and cold temperament so naturally the girls would choose the easily to talk to which is Red.

Blue dejectedly look over towards Red and felt like his pride as a man was trampled, but he couldn't bring himself to hate Red since it was also true, "But! I won't give up. I'll pursue you more than before!"

Then the two unofficial love birds started to have a little quarrel, making the squad laugh at them. Red look over his watch and saw that it was already bedtime so he stopped the two.

After fooling around for a few hours they went to the medbay to sleep. There are no sleeping quarters in the skeld but there are beds in the medbay .

Red glance over at White who just silently stood up and went over the med bay first. Since they started their journey, white has always been timid and shy, it was only natural since they were strangers.

Because of this timidness, White did his task alone on the 1st day.

As the leader, Red was of course concerned that White would be out of place so he decided to talk to the man.