𝟳𝟭- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

Start from the beginning

"hello, im kennedy," the beautiful brunette extended her hand towards millie and me.

"hi! pleased to meet you," i spoke to the two of them as we shook their hands.

"im millie,"

"and im izzy paige,"

they seemed like the kind of models who were humble and would never judge you so i was immediately comfortable around them.

"you have to go meet the other girls!" steph cut in excitedly and gently pulled millie who also pulled me along.

"this is gabby, iliana, raelee, almira, and rose," as stephanie mentioned their names, they all turned and smiled before waving.

i suddenly felt overwhelmed by being surrounded by such beautiful young women.

"alright! we need to get you girls in your outfits before the guests start filling in." the event manager announced and the stylists started coming inside. in no time, everyone got busy.

"are you nervous?" i asked millie who was seated beside me while we were having our hair and makeups done.

"i mean of course i am but im also thrilled," she replied while looking at the mirror.

"okay the makeup and hair is done! we need the models in their looks!" one of the staff yelled.

we all stood up and slipped into our looks. everyone was in a hurry and i could tell the mood was shifting.

"thank you," i smiled at the stylist who helped me in my clothes. i was the opening model so i had to be the first one to be ready.

"you're welcome, izzy. good luck out there!" the stylist winked before moving onto the next model who was gabby.

i exhaled upon receiving a lace umbrella to complete my look.

"ah so you're the famous izzy, huh?" a tall and slender lady approached me. her hair was a beautiful shade of brown and her eyes were icy blue. her name was quinn alessi, a highly paid teen model. she has modelled for dior and more luxury brands. too bad many people complained about her attitude.

despite feeling uncomfortable in her presence, i decided to smile. "hi, you must be quinn,"

"one and only,"

"quinn we need you in your head dress," another stylist called causing quinn to roll her eyes.

"good luck out there," she smirked. "though i doubt you'd do well," i kept my lips shut after hearing her mumble those last words. i don't need any negativity right now. i should focus on the show since this is important for my mother.

as the opening speech from my mother ended, the loud pop music started and the curtains opened revealing me to the crowd. i was immediately blinded by the lights but i gave my best smile and kept my gaze straight and strong.

i took careful steps since i was in high heels and i relaxed my shoulders to keep my walk natural.

as i reached the end of the catwalk, i caught sight of louis who was with thomas and sabrina. i did a small twirl and winked at my beloved boyfriend who turned red before i turned again and made my way backstage.

"YOU WERE SO BEAUTIFUL OUT THERE!" millie screamed proudly and pulled me into a hug.

"good luck out there mills! you look gorgeous," i waved at her before she waited near the entrance to the runway for her turn.

from the small monitor, i watched the other girls do their poses. my walk was nothing compared to theirs. they all seemed natural and absolutely mesmerising.