Chapter 9

Heading into the office with Spencer as we just finished out conversation about what me and Hotch had done all weekend. We had a case in San Francisco. Another team is going to be working on another theory.
"What do we know about the past year victims?" DR

"The tendency district is a high concentration of drug addicts and homeless people. All the people have been transients." SR

"So this unsub's choosing easy targets that won't be missed. He's not concerned with the challenge of hunt. All these victims are part of a larger plan" DM

Which he executes in the same few days every year, I say.

"Reid did you find any significance to the dates." AH

"Nothing historical it's gotta be personal for the unsub." SR

"JJ, you and Reid hit the San Francisco P.D., Rossi, Morgan and Prentiss to the dumpsite, y/l/n and I will go to the coroner's office. Nobody should except to get a lot of sleep in the next three days"
(Great it's not like I haven't gotten much sleep this weekend)
"What about Coopers team you said he had a theory." DR

"He believes that whoever is murdering these homeless men is also abducting fathers and daughters and killing them once the transits are disposed of." AH

"So then we'll investigate the dead men and his team can see if there is a missing father and daughter." DR

Why isn't his team on the jet now?

"Because the director wouldn't authorize them joining the investigation." AH

"They're working against the director's orders?" DR

"We need to concentrate on the dead bodies abducted from the tenderloin. Cooper's team can help determine if there's a missing father and daughter and weather it's connected to our case." AH

"Or you could get in serious hot water if the director thinks your helping to defy her." EP

"No hotch is right I've known Sam Cooper for 20 years, and I've never seen him defy an order. If he feels this strong about a hunch, we need to help him however we can." DR

We spit up into our groups to get our info to bring back.

"This is the body they found at presidio park. If he hadn't been shot he probably would have died of internal bleeding. -Corner

"It looks like he landed a few shots of his own, there is powder in his skull. He had to have been subdued when he was shot." AH

So he gets abducted off the street quietly enough that there's no witnesses. But then he fights for his life only to let the unsub shoot him execution style?

"In other words, what the hell is he doing with them?" AH

Hotch and Cooper went to the house of the missing father and daughter. Then Hotch got a call saying that they found a body and Emily and one of Coopers team went to go look the dumping site. Emily called and told us what the unsub might be doing with the victims and we might be able to give the profile. Rossi and another guy from Coopers team went to the prison we think the unsub might have gone to and they gave the profile to an inmate.
Me and Hotch gave the profile to the police department.

"It's very likely that this unsub has a prison record." AH

He is white, and judging by the age of the people he abducts most likely in his 30s.

"And considering the terrain in which he's dumping the bodies we think he's imposing or at least physically fit." AH

He also has access to a space that's large enough to house and control a number of prisoners all without disturbing the neighbors.

The others gave the profile to the places and people that they needed to. Then Cooper had an idea that we needed to be out on the streets looking to see if we could catch the unsub trying to kidnap a homeless man. But it was Mick a guy from Coopers team and Emily.
It's day 3 everyone is a little on edge to catch this guy and the father and daughter alive.

"Did your analysist get us the data?" Cooper

"Yeah I can lay it out for you." JJ

"Good let's cross-reference it against our potential suspect pool" Cooper

Then Rossi and a guy from Coopers team when back to the prison and we went over everything we know seeing if we can figure out something from there. We got a bunch of leads and we followed those leads.

Then we got a name John Vincent Bell and Garcia ran that name found out that John was going to have his daughter taken away and he beat one of the men to death got prison time for it and his daughter got in a car crash died 3 days later. We got an address to a gym that hasn't been operational in years.

We went to the gym found the father and John has Jane and is on the streets. Then we got a visual on him and Jane and he went up a car garage. We cornered him and he got up on top of the wall and jumped. I went to go look over the ledge and there was a little area he was laying he pointed his gun at me but then he got shot by one of Coopers men.
It was late at night so we were staying at a hotel and flying back in the morning.

Getting to the hotel that we have been staying at while doing this case. I go up to my room everyone is on a different floor because they didn't have any rooms open on the same floor. I started getting ready for bed when I hear a knock. I open the door and there is Aaron standing there.

Aaron what are you doing?

"I need you y/n"

He picks me up the door shuts and he throws me on the bed.

"God do you know how hard it was for me to not fuck you while we've been here" he said while he took off my clothes and I took off his. We made out for a bit while he played with my nipples.

"God I I need to fuck you."

Fuck me sir.
He put his dick in and started moving and kept moving faster and faster. He put one of his hands around my neck and the other was on my clit.
"You don't get take a full breath till I cum"
I could see how turned on he was right now he took his hand that was on my clit and held my hands above my head.
"I'm close baby... just.."
He came and released my neck. He grabbed his tie that was on the bed and tied my hands together. And kept going waiting for me to cum. He used one of his hands to play with my clit and thrusted faster if that was even possible then I came. We then went for round 2.. 3.. 4..

-
-
-
-

Hi omg I'm really sorry I haven't posted since December 1st 😳 I kinda got sidetracked and forgot I'm really sorry I hope this makes up for it we have a kinky hotch 😈 I'm going to Houston (safely) for New Years to a friends house (we've all been quarantined) so I might not post till I get home after the next Sunday so see you next year 👋🏻
-M