Part 7

A/n this will have a lot of smut I've also never written smut so I'm sorry if it's bad also I'm sorry if it's short I never really know what to do with work days

Spencer is driving me to work today I feel very happy today I don't know why. Normally I don't really get excited about paperwork days but this one feels exciting. Getting to work and going in and sitting at your desk to start the paperwork.

"Y/n can I see you in my office for a second?" AH

Yeah sure.

The blinds are shut when I head up the stairs he lets me in first shuts the door behind me then lightly slams me again the wall so no else hears it. While he's kissing me he starts to unbutton my top sees my black lace bra.

"Your such a fucking tease."

Only for you Sir.

He then picks me up I rap my legs around his waist he lays me on the couch in his office he takes off the rest of my top and while he's working on taking off my pants I'm working on taking off of his shirt. Soon enough we are both in our underwear. He pulls down my black lace underwear that matches my bra and starts fingering me while he sucks on my chest then he takes off my bra with his other hand and starts playing with my nipples.

Oh fuckkkk Aaron.

"Little girl if you don't be quiet everyone in this office will hear us."

Yes sir.

That seemed to turn him on more he started moving his fingers faster and I felt an orgasam coming. He put his other hand on my neck. I closed my eyes as I was getting very close to the edge. Then he whispered in my ear.

"If you want to cum you better look at me when you do it.

I shot my eyes open so fast he let go of my neck for a second so I could breathe then back around my neck. His. His fingers went faster and I came. Then Aaron flipped us over and put me over his face.

"You can cum again like a good girl for me baby"

His tongue felt so good in my pussy. He had his hand rubbing my clit. I just put my hands in his hear trying to keep quiet and not moan out loudly. Then I started feeling the pressure again his young moved faster and at this point I was kinda pulling his hair and letting out some soft moans. He started moving his hand faster around my clit and then I came and he kept going riding out my orgasam.

I then got of a little shaky and started sucking him off remembering that we should probably make this quick I did everything I could to make him cum. He has my hair making his dick go deeper and making me go faster. I feel him twitch and I try to go even faster then and he he stops me.

"Baby look at me"

I look at him and moving slower and he cums in my mouth while we make eye contact.

"Be a good girl and swallow"

I swallowed and then stood up to start getting dressed making sure I don't look like I just had sex in an office. I go down the stairs back to my desk and start to do my paperwork.

"What did he want you where in there for a long time?" EP

Oh he just wanted to see if I was liking this job and saying I've done a great job and some other stuff.

"You have made a great edition to this team y/n" EP

Thank you I love it here and I love you guys!

You go back to the paperwork and hours go by and everyone is starting to go home and Spencer is already done with his and is waiting on me bc he drove me here.