Part 8

Waking up to an empty bed and the smell of French toast, getting out of bed and going downstairs.

Why did you do all of this?

"Because I wanted to."

Well thank you for that, I say as I give him a hug and a kiss.

"I was thinking we could go do some things since it is our day off.

Yeah we should that would be fun Aaron.

We ate breakfast and I got dressed and then Aaron put his old clothes on and we went to his old place to grab some clothes for today and the next night.

"Okay I have some I want us to try" he said with a smirk on his face.

What is that?

"I have this vibrator that I can control with an app on my phone do you want to try it?"

I guess it could be interesting.

"Good girl I'm going to put lube on it and you can put it in. But there are rules you are not aloud to cum unless I say so and this thing will tell me if you do and you will be punished do you understand?"

Yes sir.

I put in the tiny vibrator and he put on the lowest level for now this date day will definitely be interesting. We got in my car and I started driving to go to the zoo. While I was driving Aaron decided to mess with the settings going from high to low never staying on the high setting for too long making sure I wasn't going to cum. An hour of that I was very very wet and was really horny at this point and just wanted his dick inside of me.

We were just walking around the zoo looking at the animals and Aaron was definitely pushing my limits trying to see if I'd cum without asking. Which I definitely wanted to but was scared about what my punishment would be. I had to suppress my moans so I wouldn't just moan in the middle of the zoo in front of everyone. We got done with the zoo and decided to go to a restaurant.

While in the restaurant he definitely kept going with the toy making it very had to eat and sit still and not let out a bunch of moans. We headed back home which I was really excited about bc I just wanted to fuck at this point. Aaron put it on the highest setting the last ten minutes and that pushed me over the edge and I came. Which while driving is a little dangerous but we survived and got to my place safely.

I could tell Aaron was mad probably bc I came without permission and that made me a little nervous. I unlocked the door and then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and then he closed the door and locked it. He carried me all the way to my room and threw me on the bed.

"Strip now"

"Yes Sir"

I stripped down and he stripped as well. I got back on the bed.

"Since you decided to cum without permission you are not allowed to cum at all do you understand little girl?"

"Yes sir"

He gets on the bed and starts rubbing my clit w his finger and puts his mouth at my entrance. Using that godly tongue to torture me and stopping when he knew I was close. Removed his mouth and stuck his fingers in me until I was close. He put his fingers in my mouth.

"See how good you tastes?"

I just nodded as his fingers were still in my mouth. He then took them out and pointed to his dick. I sat up and pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him and started riding his dick. I was close and really wanted to cum at this point.

Sir can I please cum I need to cum please I promise I'll be good.

"No that's your punishment and your going to take it like a good girl do you understand?"

Yes Sir.

You start to wonder if he really cares about you or not and if this is what he is really like. Aaron came and I got off of him and went to pee and put my sleeping clothes on and go to bed.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm very sorry for this crappy chapter I won't be doing these anymore they are too hard for me to come up with things so the chapters will be based on episodes. Thank you for being patient ♥️.
-m