Part 2

Going to work today knowing it's a paperwork day you are grateful because that means you get to know your coworkers. Walking in the doors going to sit down at your desk near Emily's and Spencer's. Although you hate the paperwork but it's apart of the job. You don't have to do much paperwork so by noon your already done.
"Hey do you guys want to go get lunch?" Emily asks.
Everyone agreed to go have lunch.
Yeah sure I'll go see if Hotch wants to come
Knocking on the door to Aaron's office.
"Come in"
Hey Aaron everyone is going out to get lunch and we wanted to know if you'd come with?
"Yeah I'm almost finished anyways let's go"
So where are we going to go eat?
"Thinking Chinese?" Emily said
Oo yes everyone else agree?
They all agreed and we went out and got lunch.
- time jump
The work day is almost finished and you've grown much closer with everyone. Everyone has pretty much gone home by now. Going up to Aaron's office again.
Hey do you want to go get ice cream maybe?
"Yeah I've got some time let me get my stuff and we can go"
//A/n I'm really sorry for the short little update but I don't know what else to put in these work days so dm me some ideas if you have any! Hopefully I can update soon I promise that will be longer. :)
-m