Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

Jennie's POV

Another boring Monday means another boring school. I hate Monday. I just want to stay in bed all day without doing anything. But the stupid alarm won't stop until I get up.

Remind me not to set my alarm next time.

When I arrived at uni, as usual, I'll meet Rosé from my locker. And the campus is still filled with those halloween decors. Apperently, it's November 25.

"How'dy girl?" She asks in her usual aussie accent again.

"Won't talk to Lucas anymore," I blurt out.

"Told yah. Don't understand why you still asked. We both know she hates him to the bone," She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm just scared. What if my tummy grew bigger? What if she is still not finished with her plan? What will I tell my mother? I just want to be ready, besides, Lucas and I already talked about what happened between us," I tell her, slamming my locker shut.

"But Lisa won't understand that," She reminds me, rubbing my back up and down.

"Hi Jennie," I turn around just to be shocked seeing Mike standing there, in the middle of the hallway. He hasn't spoken to me since the incident with Lisa. I almost forgot he even existed.

"Oh, hey," I reciprocate. "How long have you been there?"

"Just passing by, but I heard a locker being slammed. I thought there was a fight," He smiles. "Oh, by the way I need to go."

After he left, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"What made that man talk to you again?" Rosie looked at where Mike disappeared. She was frowning at him.

"Don't know, don't care."

It was lunch time now, and I'm sitting with Rosie at a cafe near the campus. It's monday and the only food in the campus is salisbury stake. We're sick of it.

"Do you have any plans for christmas?" Rosie asked, sipping at her frappe.

"Don't know. And that's a month away from now," I remind her, sipping at mine.

"What about graduation?" She asked again, I looked at her dubiously. This woman has a plan, I can tell.

"What are you up to?" I examined her face but she's just smiling at me.

"I'm not up to anything, I'm just asking you," She smiled cutely.

"What is it?" I asked, still looking at her in a dubious way.

"Nothing, let's go?" She stood up, getting her frappe from the table. I just shrugged and took mine with me as we headed to her car. She droves us to the campus again.

While walking at the hallway, she suddenly spoke.

"What does Jisoo unnie likes?" She blurts out. I look at her but she's looking straight.

"I knew it! That questions mean something," I playfully punched her shoulder with one hand.

"You will help me get her a gift, right?" She asked, she looks so serious that I stopped punching her.

"Did something happen?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"No! Of course not," She answered to fast that it drew my confusion higher. She's not a good liar. Any of us were bever good at lying.