Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61

Lisa's POV

"Welcome home to our babies," Rosé cooed at Elle who is very much asleep in Jennie's arms, while Irene held the other one. Those two sisters refused to let go of either of the babies.

It's their third month and they just got out of the hospital. They are very much healthy now but Dr. Milburn said Ella is a bit sensitive, so we need to keep the room temperature neutral, neither warm nor hot. She gets sick easily.

"Hello there Jake," Jisoo cooed, holding my baby boy's cute hand.

"I don't remember naming my son Jake," I grumble, wanting to hold him already but I just let Irene enjoy it first because I will be with them after anyways.

"Skyler Jace. Jake," She explained as if it is a simple logic I was supposed to know. I scrunched up my nose, not getting a single thing about what she said. Jennie just laughed at it, and handed Ella to mom, who is more than happy to hold her.

"Does it make sense?" I asked when she sat beside me.

"I don't know. It looks like she took the Ja from the Jace and brought out the K and E from Skyler," She shrugged pursing her lips. I scoffed.

"See? My cousin is smarter than your businessman ass," Jisoo said, smirking at me. It kind of made sense, but still doesn't.

I sighed, giving up on trying to understand Jisoo. Atleast her cousins understands her.

"God, they look like you Jen," Mom remarked, looking at her grandchildren while dad nodded. I frowned, looking at my twins. My little boy looks like me.

"Sky looks more like Lisa," Jennie stated exactly what I'm thinking. I smiled, narrowing my eyes at my mom.

"True. Our little Jake looks like her dad," Rosé cooed, making Irene laugh. Jisoo on the other hand, smirked as if she was proud of her given nickname to my son.

"So should I change my son's name?" I inquired, raising my eyebrows at them.

"You don't need to. It can be his nickname," Dad said, staring at Sky, who is asleep in Irene's arms.

"Lis," Seulgi called out. I looked at her and saw the hesitant look on her face. I frowned and excused myself before I followed her to the backyard.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Rebecca," She sighed. I raised my eyebrows, telling her to continue. I wouldn't know what exactly she was trying to say if it is just a single word, will I? "She took Alisha."

"And? Should I care?" I asked. For all I care, she can go to hell. I would never care about that girl who made my little family suffer.

"Rebecca took her because she heard about the accident Jennie went through," She explained.

I sighed. "Then investigate it, report it too. We'll move when Ella and Sky gets much better," I told her, not having a choice. It is hard to ignore things like this especially Rebecca would probably kill her. I don't want to add another murdered person on the never ending lists. And Jennie wouldn't like her mother to kill another person.

I turned around and about to go back inside, assuming that this conversation is over. But I just assumed.

"Well, she took her for more than a week so I already investigated. I know where Rebecca is and I already told the police. You were busy with your little family so I didn't want to stress you. I just told you now to have your approval," I stopped on my track and looked back at her. She can move without my approval so what's the point of telling me now.