Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Jennie's POV

"Yes, I'm her sister," Seulgi smiled widely. Wow even there personality are nothing alike. Seulgi has a jolly personally. Like a jolly bear. Always smiling and a social butterfly type. But Lisa is very different. She's more of the mysterious type. The one with the stoic face, no emotion like a living rock.

How come?

"Jennie?" Mom called out that made me come back to my sense.

I looked at them and they are all looking at me confusedly. Even Lisa is already here.

"Umm.. did I say it to loud?" I mumbled to myself.

"Well not really, just enough for us to hear," Lisa answered, her voice full of sarcasm. "You think we're not sisters because Seulgi smiles alot? Why is that Jennie?" She added with same tone

"I just thought, you two have different eyes and personality?" I awkwardly smiled.

"Aish Jennie-yah, just don't open your mouth," Gran said with a little laugh. Just then, there's a knock again.

"Come in!" Mom shouted. A nurse came with a tray of food.

"Food for Mrs. Aileen Kim," after placing the food beside Gran, the nurse left.

"Oh I didn't notice, it's already time to eat. Why don't you go grab some foods Irene and Seulgi? I'm sure Lisa and Jennie are already tired of going back and forth," Gran suggested.

"What?!" Unnie slightly shouted.

"Why are you freaking out? Is there something wrong?" Mom asked, looking at unnie with her brows furrowed.

"Nothing! I'm just saying Seulgi must be-"

"No it's fine, let's go Irene," Seulgi interrupted with a mischievous smile. It looks like she's more than okay to comply.

"What?"

"Come on. Bye guys," Seulgi waved and pulled unnie with her. I look at Gran and mom and they just shrugged.

"Something is happening between the both of them," Gran smiled looking where they disappear. I was about to ask what she's means with that when my phone started ringing.

"Uh, excuse me," I left the room and sit on the chair outside.

"Chaeng? What's it?" I asked as soon as I picked up the call.

"Why? Can't I call my bestie who left without saying goodbye?" She asked, her voice full of sarcasm, making me room my eyes. She's still sulking about it.

"I'm sorry okay? We're in hurry that time and I was so tired. But I texted you when we're at the airport,"

"Yeah, I know, I just really miss you."

"How sweet of you, Ms. Park Chaeyoung. I miss you too."

"Wow! Miss Kim, how are you?" She cut her own that had me confused. "My god! Bye for now, Tyler is calling for me. I'm sorry I'll talk to you later," she squealed again before ending the call.

Park Chaeyoung! I swear if that jerk cheated on you or he did something that could hurt you, I'll kill him. I don't know why she's dating the fucktard. He's a complete jerk.

2 days have past and Gran was discharge from the hospital. We're at the living room watching something I don't know. Seulgi is still here. I don't know why Irene unnie is very annoyed by her. But one thing I know is, something happened between them.