Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63

Lisa's POV

It's good to be back.

"Park Chaeyoung! Faster!" I yelled, carrying my sleeping son in one hand and carrying their emergency bag in the other hand.

We're finally back in Korea.

"Wait a minute! I'm looking for my snacks!" She yelled back.

I sighed and went to the SUV that was waiting for us. Jennie is already inside, feeding Ella. Irene is with Seulgi, who would stay until the burial. Wendy and Jisoo are staying too. Sunmi was left in New York because she needed to work.

My bruises and cuts are not healed yet, but my eyes are not swollen anymore and the cut on my eyebrow and lips are not visible.

"Are you comfortable with your position?" I asked as I sat beside her. She nodded, just throwing me a glance before turning back to Ella. It was so awkward that minutes of waiting for Rosé felt like days. I feel like Jennie's been avoiding talking to me after I told her it's my fault that her mother died. But she never cried after at the hospital.

Finally, Rosé went in with the bag of snacks she took time to find. I grabbed jellies, getting my hand slapped by her. I glared at her and she glared back.

"At Park's residence, Bruce," I told the chauffeur, who nodded and started the engine. "Come on, just one."

Rosé sighed heavily and handed me two jellies. I handed the one to Jennie and teared the other using my mouth because I am holding my son in one hand.

"We're here, Ms. Lisa," Bruce spoke out when the car stopped in front of Park's house.

"Bye, thank you. Bye Jen," Rosé said, getting out of the car. I also went out, helping her get her things at the back. Alice went out of their house, thanking me as she took some of Rosé's things and cooing at my son for a while.

"Such a cute little boy!"

"Hello Jennie!" She greeted, waving. I heard a reply from Jennie and that's when Alice went inside with Rosé, but not after thanking us for the last time.

I went back in, taking the milk from the bag because Jake, as they called him, started crying. I can't believe they're almost three months already.

"Hey, shhh," I whispered softly, rocking him a bit as he sucked on the bottle eagerly. "At my house now."

"Hey," I whispered again when he let go of the bottle and started wailing.

"Give him to me," Jennie said, handing Ella to me. I carefully took her from her and handed Jake to her.

I rocked Ella, who immediately slept. When we arrived at the house, I put Ella to my bed first because I still needed to put their crib in one of the guest rooms beside my room.

I was reassembling the cribs and pack n play when Jennie went in. I glanced at her, giving her a smile before doing the task in hand.

"What is it, love?" I asked, stopping when she sat down at the chair at the corner.

"When can I go to my mother's wake?" She asked, playing the changing table that has Ella's name on it.

"Oh. We can go now. We can just drop the twins off to one of your friends," I told her, approaching her.

"Ok. I'll talk to them," She said, standing up and leaving the room to give her friends a call.

I sighed and proceeded to assemble the cribs and pack n play. Just as I'm done, Jennie went in again.