Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 Part 2

Jennie's POV

"Good morning," Lisa greets me. I groggily sit up and yawn. It feels nice waking up with a smiling Lisa, looking at me, though kind of creepy but if it's her then I'm more than fine with it.

"Good morning," I greeted back and laid down again, snuggling beside her.

"You need to get up," She tells me, rubbing my back. I groan in response, "Jennie, come on."

"Fine," I grumble, sitting up. "Get me some clothes," I mumble.

She stood up and started to rummage through her closet. She pulled out a black shirt and black boxers

"You're going to make me wear a boxers?" I asked, looking at her dubiously.

"You want a sweatpants?" She raise her eyebrow. I nodded, "But, I want you to wear this." I rolled my eyes and grab it from her.

I went to the bathroom first and filled the tub with warm water. Then I stepped in and relaxed at the warm feeling. I hate winter, it's freezing.

After I'm done, Lisa went in whilst I brush my teeth with the toothbrush she provided me. Then, I waited for her until she's finished.

"Do you have a hair dryer?" I asked. She grabbed one and plugged it in.

"Come on, I'll dry you," She gesture for me to sit infront of the mirror and I obeyed, then she started drying my hair. "There, all done."

She looked ate at the mirror while smiling. Then she started massaging my shoulders. I close my eyes, enjoying it.

"Do you think our baby is a boy or a girl?" I didn't respond because I'm still enjoying the massage, and my eyes are close. "Okay, let me rephrase it. Do you want a girl or a boy?" I opened my eyes and look at her through the mirror.

"Fine, if you want to ask me, do I want a girl or a boy?" She asks herself as she stops massaging me to put her hand under her chin as if she's thinking, "I'm okay whether it's a girl of a boy as long as she or he look like me. You know why?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

Then she continues, "Cause if it's a boy, he will look so handsome like me," she made a check sign with her thumb and forefinger and put it under her chin, posing at the mirror. I smile seeing this new side of her. "And if it's a girl, she will look so cute like me."

Finally, I laugh. I suddenly want to record it. Because Lisa, being dorky is so rare.

"Lisa, Jennie, let's eat!" Someone knocked on the door, that I presume is Mrs. Manoban.

"We're coming!" Lisa shouts. She held her hand out and I accepted it then we walked down.

"Look at the love birds, holding hands. I asked them to stay here so I can spend some time with my future daughter-in-law but guess my daughter wants her for herself whole day," Mrs. Manoban literally just called me her future daughter-in-law and that thought alone made me feel so many emotions. Am I even supposed to feel emotional of the first trimester?

First I felt so giddy, because they want me as part of their family. Then it made me feel sad, knowing my mother did something terrible to them. Lastly I felt something more deep, I can't explain it, but it's there.

"Stop being ridiculous mom. Let's eat," Lisa said, letting go of me and pulled the chair out for me. I sat down and my mouth instantly waters at the sight of Risotto and Chilli crab.

"Oh my god!" I can't help but squeal, but I instantly put my hands over my mouth as I remembered who I am with.

"I see, you like spicy crab?" Mrs. Manoban asks when she saw me looking at it. I nodded. "Then eat all you can." She winked at me.

We said our grace, led by Mr. Manoban again then I put spicy crab and Risotto in my plate. After the brunch, I feel like my stomach will explode anytime.

"Lisa, by the way, the twins are coming after new year. And your aunt Tiw wants you and Seulgi to take them somewhere fun," Mrs. Manoban told Lisa while we're at their living room. Oh, there's a twin in their family.

"I will tell Seulgi don't worry. Let's go, Jen."

Lisa led me to her room and gave me a hoodie. She walked in the bathroom and I followed her, leaving the hoodie at her bed..

"Come one, Lisa. Let's take a pic," I pulled her to the mirror but she shook her head. "Please," I plead, she just sighed, frowning at me.

I smiled knowing she will let me with this. She hugged me from behind then I took my phone and count 1-3 and snap. But she isn't looking at the camera, she is kissing my hair.

"Come on, it's our first pic and you're not looking at the camera," I whine, showing her the picture.

I pouted at her

I pouted at her.

"No, don't look at me like that. We have a long drive ahead so let's go," She said, leaving me at the bathroom. I followed her, still pouting.

"One more," I whine.

"No, put on the hoodie, it's cold outside and pick a sweatpants at my drawer in case you get cold in the ride."

I sighed, rummaging through her closet for a sweatpants. Then I put the hoodie on and we're ready to go. We went downstairs and bid our goodbye to her parents with a hug. Finally we hit the road.

While on the way, I noticed a waffle stand at the side.

"Lisa, waffles!" I exclaim pointing at the waffle stand.

"Yah! You can't just yell like that, I'm driving." She scoldee me but went out anyways. Then she came back with a big plastic in her hand and handed it to me.

"You bought this many?" I asked, looking inside the plastic.

"Yeah, two every flavor. Now eat it," she says as she started to focus on the way again.

Through the way, I keep eating, feeding Lisa at a time, which she would gladly accept. And I ate the berries Lisa bought yesterday too, because Mrs. Manoban washed them before we left. The lotus petal will be my appetizer later at home.

When we reached home, I felt nauseous. So I ran to the bathroom and threw up at the toilet bowl. Ugh! Gross.

"I thought the doctor gave you vitamins for that vomiting thingy?" Lisa asks, rubbing my back and holding my hair up.

"I might have forgotten to take one this morning," I hesitantly said.

"You should never forget about it. your last appointment, Dr. Milburn said your pregnancy is sensitive," She scolds me like I'm her child. I can say I'm surprised.

First, because she remembered what Dr Milburn said. And second, because her mood swing is worst than a pregnant woman.

I look at her, already pouting as I feel my tears coming. Then I hug her, sobbing at her chest. She just wrapped her arms around me, letting my dramatic ass stain her clothes with my tears.

Chapter end