Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62 Part 1

Trigger Warning!

This chapter contains sensitive details that some of you can't read. So if you're sensitive with bloody details, I advise you to not read this chapter.

---------------

Lisa's POV

"Rebecca Kim! Let go of her or I would have no choice than to shoot you!" The officer our family trusted a lot, yelled, not daring to take a step because Rebecca threatened to shoot Alisha, who has cuts around her arms and feet. Just one pull of the trigger and Alisha will immediately die.

"Don't make another step and she will survive," Rebecca yelled, still holding the gun on Alisha's head.

~~~~~~
16 hours before the incident.

"We need to take actions now. Alisha is all wounded," Seulgi exclaimed, showing me a picture of Alisha, tied on a tree, having cut at her arms and feet. Her clothes were torn as two people stood in front of her fragile-looking body.

I was in my office at our house because I'm working from home due to our twins needing as much assistance as they can get. Jennie refused to get them a nanny.

I sighed, frowning at the picture. I picked up my phone, calling the lieutenant that the Manoban family trusted a lot.

"Ready your team, we will be making a move at the kidnapping of Alisha Vergara now," I told him in a stern voice, clenching my jaw at the photo I just saw.

"Ok Ms. Manoban, I will prepare them now," A low voice boomed from the other.

"Ok, you know the plan. Call me back when they are ready," I told him before ending the call. I stood up and went to mine and Jennie's room, changing as quietly as I can because she and the twins are sleeping.

After changing, I approached her and tapped her shoulder lightly. She opened her eyes and frowned when she saw me dressed up.

"Where are you going?" She asked, yawning.

"Alisha is in danger. We need to make a move now," I whispered, kissing her head. Her frown went deeper, looking at the alarm on my nightstand.

"Like, right now? It's almost midnight," She said.

"We need to..." I trail off, hugging her tight. She sighed on my shoulder, hugging me back.

"Take care, okay?" She asked, pulling out of the hug. I smiled at her, nodding my head.

"I will. You, take care of yourself and the twins, okay?" She hummed, nodding as I glanced at the kids. I went to get my phone from the nightstand.

"Lisa?" She called out. I looked back at her, raising my eyebrows. "Please tell my mother I want to talk to her. Please, tell her that I forgive her. And even after what she did, I still love her. She's still my mother."

"I will do that," I kissed her forehead once again and approached the crib where my twins are sleeping, pulling my phone with me and turning it off. I pulled one side down and leaned on them to kiss both of their foreheads.

"Lis, the others are here already." Seulgi said in a hushed tone, poking her head on the slightly open door.

"We're going now," I told Jennie, kissing her on the lips now. She responds, pulling me by my nape, as if she doesn't want me to go. I pulled away, fighting the urge to just stay. I went to the door that Seulgi left open when she left.

"Please don't get hurt," Jennie's voice broke, indicating she is about to cry. I sighed, not wanting to leave her crying. I'm not even going to a war.