Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44

Jennie's POV

After the text Lisa sent, the unknown didn't reply. But the other day, there is an unknown account that posted some pictures of me and Lisa together. I mean, not some, all of it.

Like the accidental kiss in her car, where I helped her with the stuck seatbelt. Even the one inside our house, Lisa was hovering over me. I'm surprised it's not the one when I'm straddling her. The thing with the hospital after Lisa 'harrassed' me. So on and so forth.

And now I'm stuck here at Lisa's parent's house with Rosie and the twins, just sitting on the couch with nothing to do. Lisa and the gang sent us here to be safe. Because apparently, the pictures are very clear. He didn't bother putting atleast an emoji to play a little game.

Yes, he. I'm certain that he's a he. Because if it's a girl, she would play a little game. Like putting emoji on the face, leaving people looking for more. You know, count down for face reveal. But boys are lame, as usual.

So here I am, with Roseanne, playing with the twins.

"P'Rosé! Can you teach me how to play this?" Maeve called out. Now, I learned that the twins are half British because their father is.

"Maeve, I told you, talk to me in english. It would help you," Rosie said and started playing with the bay blade or something. She got along with them real well and she knew who is who on an instant.

"Jennie, aren't you going to play with us?" Naeve asked, sitting beside me at the couch.

"No, baby. I'm a bit tired. Is that alright?" I respond, smiling at her which she returned before she nodded.

"Thank you," She blurt out. I looked at her confusedly.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just want to thank you," She smiled cutely. I laugh, pinching her cheeks lightly. This kid is so adorable.

Then my phone started ringing. I fished for it to see Lisa's name requesting a facetime.

"How are you doing?" She asked. I smiled as Naeve started scooting closer to look at Lisa.

"I'm doing very good. Got an interesting company," I moved my phone for her to see Naeve.

"Hello Pri," She waved at the camera, flashing Lisa a bright smile.

"Hello little devil," Seulgi greeted, suddenly appearing from behind Lisa.

"Deul!" Maeve exclaimed, suddenly running to see Seulgi.

They talked like the family they are, while I just watched with Rosie beside me. After they talked, I walked to Lisa's room and sat down on her bed.

"So, it isn't boring?" She asked as she sat on the couch in her office.

"Not that boring. But still, I'm bored without you."

"I'm stuck here. There are many reporters and paparazzi outside, trying to get inside." She sighed, lying down on her couch.

"How about the case you're playing?"

"Still playing," She gave me a cheeky smile.

"Seriously? You're not going to hand it to the police?"

"No, I love this game. Did you take your vitamins?" She asked, changing the subject. She really likes the game.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."