~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 7~

Dear Diary,

Today there was a new girl in our class, her name is Aiko. She just moved here from another city with her parents and older brother and sister. she is really nice and has pretty green pigtails in her hair. She does not talk much, my teacher says she is deaf, it means she can not hear. she speaks with us by writing down in her notebook or sign langwage I do not know much sign langwage yet but they are teaching us how to do that.

Aiko shows us what some words mean in sign langwage, I ask Aiko how do you say frend in sign langwage and she showed me. It was a little hard for me to do at first but I did it right after the therd try.

She even showed us, what is it called again? Oh yeah! A hearing ayeds, it was small and purple with cute unicorn stickers. Our teacher said it can help her hear a little bit like sounds and stuff.

She has a cool qwerk too! She can make stars but they only have to appear when its dark. So the teacher turned off the lights just for us to see the stars Aiko makes appears. It was really pretty to see! She can also transform stars into diferent things like aminals and people.

Someone asked if she can do a buterfly and she actually did, it looked super pretty!

We also showed her aruond the class, like our class pet, the pictures of our drawings and art from arts and craffs time, and we even showed her the place where we put our lunches and stuff.

At arts and craffs, she made an art picture of some birds, first she drew them, color them and then put the googley eyes and fethers on them. The whole class really liked her art and it ended up on the wall of art that we have in our class. It's really pretty! She is super good at art!

At lunch, she had lunch that was shaped like cute little aminals, the aminals were a panda, a pangwin, a cat, a tiger, a pig and I think a frog? Oh yeah it was a frog! She told us that her dad made it for her. I wonder if Momo can make that for me since she creates anything with her quirk or maybe Mirio can do it, I have to ask.

Then at reading time, Aiko valunteared to read out loud in front of the class, I could not understand her a little but she did really well! We were reading a Japanese fairy tale called peech boy, it a really good book!

Me and Aiko become good friends, same with some of the other kids in my class that like her too.

I really like Aiko, I think she is a good friend to be around and I cant wait to see her agian tommorow!

Love, Eri