~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 23~

Dear Diary,

Today was very good! We had a new kid today in our class. Its a boy this time and his name is Haru!

He did not want to be friends with us at first, but it wasnt because he was being rude, he was very shy and did not know anyone so me and some of my bests friends said "Hi, I'm Eri and these are my friends, Mio, Aiko and Kazumi", He did not talk much, so he waved at us instead.

He spoke with sign language the whole time he was here, i was confused to why because Haru was not deaf like Aiko, so I asked my teacher why he uses sign language even though he can hear, my teacher said that Haru had something called, selective mutesim (I think thats how you spell it), it means he can talk but it very very nervous to talk to people, especailly people he does not know, i was told that he will talk to us when he feel comfertable, so we will not force him to or make him, that would be really rude.

At recess, we asked him does he have a quirk and he nodded and showed us what it was. His quirk was really pretty, he can make flowers grow anywhere, i would know, he demanstrated it to us on the playground during recess. He can also make them change into any color he wants and make any type of flower he wants! It's pretty cool!

Thank goodnes Itsuki was not here! If he was, he would have made Haru's first day terrible and that is something i would not want for him since he is a very nice boy that does not say anything and Itsuki likes to pick on kids like him and Aiko the most, so when he comes back and even thinks about doing that to him, we will protect Haru like we did Aiko. We made sure his first day was not bad, and it was not. He seemed to have a good first day at our school and I am happy that he did, me and my friends became very good friends with him. Maybe one day when he is ready, he can finally open up and speak to us, that would be wonderful but right now, we will be patient and wait until the day comes.

Love, Eri