~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 10~

A/N: I've rewritten the previous chapters after one of the guest reviewers gave me advice saying it would be more realistic if i added spelling mistakes to Eri's writing since she's learning to write, so I thought about it and went "hm, that makes sense" and rewritten the chapters to add Eri's spelling mistakes and even changed some things a little bit. Thank you so much reviewer! I appreciate your advice so much!

Also I apologize for not updating this story for 5 months, but now I'm back and ready to update more this week! Hope y'all enjoy!

Dear Diary,

Today, I got in trouble in school, I got in trouble becuase I said a bad word to one of my classmates. what happened was in class when we were doing arts and craffs, I was trying to make the eyefull towere, it was a place we learned about yesterday called pairess and franse (i cant spell words very well so i am sorry, I will learn to spell better) and I wanted to make it out of the woodin popstikal sticks, then the paint, some glue, some clay and some of those cute tiny puff balls, i wanted to make it look very pretty.

when I was finished, i was happy for how it came out, i could not wait to show shota when i got home.

but i would not get to do that, Itsuki came over and said, "hey eri, thats a nice building ya made! can i look?"

"it- its not a building, its the eyefull towere"

then I told him no and to leave me and my eyefull towere alone and not to touch it but he did not listen and pushed me to the side to get to it, then he said, "oh ok! can i at least hold it then?" and grabbed it off the table, then he ran away with it.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" I yelled at him then chased him to get it back.

Then he said, "chill eri! i just wanna barrow it for a little while" but i did not believe him becuase he laughed after he said that, he was lying! he always liked to lie!

He said, "so you want youre precious towere thingy back? youre going to have to take it from me first! THINK FAST!"

then he dropped my art on the floor and smashed it with his foot, then he laughed and said, "OOPS! I guess you were not fast enough! thats too bad"

I got really mad and i was crying becuase i worked super hard to make that and he just ruins it and thinks its funny to do that when it was not.

Thats when i yelled at him, pushed him down and said that bad word i learned, "ITSUKI YOU ARE STUPID SHIT HEAD AND A BIG BULLY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO MY EYEFULL TOWERE I WORKED SO HARD ON IT!"

That is when the whole class said "OOOOOO" and someone said, "Teacher! eri said a bad word!", then we ended up getting in trouble by the teacher and sended us to the princapal's office.

at that time, I did not know that it was a bad word until I was told by the princapal and my teacher that it was not a word i should be saying.

Yesterday i told bakugo about Itsuki and what i should do about him every time he picks on me, he told me I should call him that word and get even and maybe he will stop.

I did not mean know saying that word was going to get me in trouble, i was just so mad that he crushed my art and i was tired of him of picking on me and being so mean to me all the time that. I wanted to stand up for my self but I got in trouble for what I had said.

I got a datenshin and a write up about what happened and the princapal said that he was going to call our parents, i was so scared that shota was going to be mad at me that i said that word.

when his parents and shota came to the school, i told what had happened and i said i was sorry for saying the word and wont say it again becuase i now know its a bad word. Itsuki got in trouble with his parents too, they were really mad at him.

After school was over, shota said that he was very disapionted in me but he was not mad at me. When we got home, he sat down with me and asked where did i learn that bad word from, i told him that i got it from bakugo from class 1a. I said i went to go talk to him about Itsuki and what should i do about it, he told me that I should call him a stupid, um, bad word, i do not want to say it again, and even push him down to get even like he told me.

Shota said he's going to have a talk with bakugo and that he's also in big trouble for telling me that. then he said promise him to not say that word again becuase it is not a word little kids should say, and I said I promise. I then said I was sad that I was not able to show him what i had made in school becuase Itsuki, he said "I understand, Eri, I know you worked very hard on it. so i understand how you are feeling. But you know, you can make a new one, right?"

I nodded yes and then he said, "Well, you can do that tommorrow and then you can show me, how does that sound?" he smiled.

"I-I guess i can work on it again, that sounds good."

I have learned my lesson now and I never said that word again, Shota told me next time to go to Deku, Mirio or Ochako if i have problems with how to deal with a bully, he said they will never incourage me to say bad words to people like bakugo would.

I am still sad that I never got the chance to show shota my art but tomorrow I will make a better one that Itsuki crushed.

I will also say sorry to the class about saying that bad word, I feel bad now, I hope they will forgive me.

Love, Eri