~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 15~

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! I decided to update a christmas themed chapter :) I hope y'all enjoy and have a happy holiday!

Dear Diary,

today was cristmas and it was very amazin!

I wore a santa siut all day and everyone told me how cute i looked was and i always say thank you. At the chrismas party, everyone got great gifts and it was a lot of them. I knew where mine were though because my name was on them.

I got some really nice presents, one was a very cute and adorabel big teddy bear to go in my room, i named him mr. bear. And he is going to be my new best friend.

i got another present and it was five pretty dollys that i always wanted when i seen them on tv.

i got a pink and purple dollhouse from present mic. I cant wait to play with them and share some with my friends when they come over for a playdate, they are going to love them too.

My other presents were a nice dress, some hair clips and headbands, my own mini claw machine, a play makeup kit, some coloring books and other nice presents.

I guess i am on santa's nice list this year and i am happy that i am.

I am confused about one thing and i have a very importint question, if santa gives gifts to nice kids and coal to naughty kids, how does bakugo get gifts and not coal? He says bad words sometimes, yells and shouts bad things to some of kids in class 1a like "shut up" and calls them names, sometimes he says to Deku, "YOU DARN NERD!" (sorry diary, I can't say the bad word, so i said a better word, shota told me to say that instead) and things like that and i think i heard him call kirishima, s word hair (I don't know a nice word for that).

i do not really get it. I might have to ask santa about it. I wish I could meet him. Maybe I can write him another letter.

Anyway diary. I had a really great cristmas and i can't wait to play with my new gifts tomorrow all day!  i hope my friends will be able to come over so we can play. i hope we can play in the snow too while they are over because i wanna learn to make snowmen.

Love, Eri