~𝘌𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 17~

Dear Diary,

Today was show and tell in my school and I was very excited for it because I knew what i was going to bring in to show everybody.

i seen alot of really cool stuff that my classmates brought in.

One brought in a hamster, it was really cute, small and fluffy. She let some of us hold it, even me. The hamster was very soft and reminded me of one of my stuffed animals that i have back at home.

Another brought in an all might action figure, he did not let us hold it though, i guess it was very special to him or he just did not like sharing.

Other things i saw being brought in was a goldfish in a bowl, a bucket of seashells from the beach, an all might action figure, a compass, a etch and sketch board, a hello kitty hat, a small toy car, a tellascope (I can't spell the word, i'm very sorry) and other cool things.

i brought in the giant sword thingy that was given to me by tokoyami for christmas, most of the class said how cool it looked and even wanted to hold it too, i said they can as long as they don't break it.

But don't worry, nobody got hurt.

everybody loved it, even Itsuki said it was cool but i still did not let him hold it because i felt that he was going to break it on purpose. I just let him look at it.

I was really surprised that he said something nice to me this time because he never says anything nice to me almost, so i liked that he wasn't mean today this time.

show and tell was really nice, i enjoyed it and it was fun! I hope to bring in something else cool next time!

Love, Eri