Chapter 34 - No Mercy.

THIRD POV

"You have some nerve calling me, Ace,"  Sebastian growled clenching his jaw as he grinds his teeth in anger.

"Relax, Petite Souris,"  he whispers. "Why the fuck are you calling me?"  Sebastian seethed. 'How can he do this?'  the boy thought. Sebastian knew if Stefano were to knew he was talking to Ace right now all hell would break, But Stefano wasn't here.

"Can't I check on my petite Souris, " Ace chuckled?

Sebastian sighed taking a deep breath. He could feel his emotions starting to get the best of him.

"I'm not in France, "

A mocking laugh escaped the boy as he turned his eyes to his siblings before speaking.

"And you're telling me this because?"

"So tell your fiancé to stop coming after I or I'll hit him where it hurts, " Ace graveled.

"And you know his weak spot don't you, Sebastian?" he questioned.

"Because it's you, " Sebastian chuckled at the man's accusation before folding his arms.

"And how are you supposed to do that? This place is a fortress you can barely lay a finger on me, " Sebastian mocked.

"I have my ways and by that I mean I've bribed a few of his men who were eager to betray him, " Ace smiled.

Sebastian's heart stopped.

"And to answer your question, yes I have them watching your every move, " Ace declared scaring Sebastian as the boy began looking around placing his gaze straight on the man who was watching him and his siblings.

"So now listen well, petite Souris," Little mouse

"You will allow my men to escort you and your sibling to me," Ace snickered over the phone.

"And why would I do that?" Sebastian asked once again, his hands shaking, scared if something were to happen to his siblings.

"Cause I'll do what I have to do to get you Sebastian and that means even if I have to kill the second most important thing to you," Ace started making the boy's gaze fall on the twins.

Sebastian took a deep breath hating the words that were about to come out. "Fine" the seethed before hearing a click.

Like planned the man standing by the door watching Sebastian and his siblings immediately made his way over to Sebastian.

The man quickly grabbed onto Sebastian only for him the kicked in his stomach.

The man speedily regained his gun only for it to be knocked out of his hand by Sebastian.

He took a deep breath before remembering the self-defense Stefano and that bastard Ace had taught him.

Without a problem, Sebastian knocked the so-called bodyguard giving him a few seconds before Ace men would know something up.

He immediately grabbed his phone failing the few digits he memorized.

Stefan withdrew the cigar from his lips as he gazes upon his two friends who bicker among each other.

He closed his eyes exhaling the smoke remembering a faint memory of his best friend.

___________

"Stefano!" Ronnie yelled as he watched the man drank himself into despair.

"Cazzo! I'm so fucking tired of this shit!" Stefano yelled pushing his desk to the ground.

"Steff!" Ronnie grabbed young Stefano pulling the 20-year-old into his embrace.

"She's gone, " Stefano sobbed as tears slipped down his face.

Ronnie's eyes watered as he shook his thinking about their late sworn sister.

"I know but she's not coming back. Charlotte's dead and we have to accept that, " Ronnie started blinking away his tears.

"This is why I don't get fucking attach, Ron! We even killed those of bitches who took her but it still doesn't change the fact that's she's gone, " Stefano wailed.

"But you wanna know something?! I can't fucking cry or show remorse because it means that I'm weak! I'm not supposed to care or have feelings because I'm a fucking Don!"

"But staying here I'm reminded every fucking day! That I'm a failure who couldn't protect her, "

Ron pulled away from Stefano looking him straight into his eye before he spikes his words.

"Then leave. Let me take on your burden Stefano. Let me stay and France and take over here,"

"You back to your home and rule there but know this Stefano I will not have you give up on yourself or our men, " Ron declared.

"Charlotte knew what she was getting into when she joined us. She believed in you as a leader, so Stefano, do not let her down, "

"But you and Samantha we're planning to retire I can't possibly do that I'll get my shit back together, Ron, " Stefano paused.

"Bullshit, Steff I know you, this place would only be a memory to your end, go and forget about her, that's what she'd want, "

"Okay,"

End of flashback

__________

The sound of his phone ringing knocked Stefano straight out of his thoughts as he reaching into his suit jacket.

"Shut the fuck up you two!" he yelled shutting his two bickering friends up as he brought his cell to his ear.

"Seb-"

"Stefano please come and save us, " Sebastian muffled over the phone before the line clicked.

The heart of the man banged loudly against his as his hands clench hardly onto his cell destroy it.

Hades and Vinicius' composure quickly calmed down as they sense the anger and frustration brimming for Steff.

Stefano knocked on the driver's glass and in return, it slowly rolled down.

"Take us to my estate and step on it," Steff calmly said.

"Call my men, " he ordered the two before him as they both nod.

"When we get there leave every person who laid a hand on my Gattino to me,"

"I'm gonna kill them with no fucking mercy, " Stefano seethed.

__________