Chapter 27 - Loving each other...

Stefano watched the boy twist and turned on the bed naked. He smirked admiring Sebastian before his face straightened. He grabbed a white shirt putting it on.

 He grabbed a white shirt putting it on

Once he was fully clothed he turned his eyes to Sebastian before leaving the room

Once he was fully clothed he turned his eyes to Sebastian before leaving the room. A guard stood outside, he trembled for a bit before meeting Stefano's gaze. "Watch him and make sure he doesn't leave this room. But if you lay a single finger on him I'll have your fingers cut off, understand sì?" Stefano growled.

"Oui, monsieur" the guard replied. Clenching his jaw Stefano huffed before walking off in the direction to the basement.

Guards moved aside seeing Stefano make his way down the steps. Because of the soundproof walls, Stefano could hear nothing but as soon as he opened the door that was when he heard everything.

"Please stop!" Adrianna screamed her naked body cover in blood. Tears left her eyes at how painfully her body throbbed.

"Oh shut up," Stefano growled drawing her attention to him. He locked eyes with the woman whose body was nailed against the circular wood.

Dimitri sat there watching the woman silently, his hands bloody from the horrific things he down to her. "You're lucky I hadn't had my men rape you seeing just how Sebastian felt over the years you sold him to Scott," Stefano scowled.

"But I'm better than that and so are my men," Stefano huffed walking closer to the silent woman. Dimitri got up making Adrianna's eyes widened in fear.

"Let's resume where we left off," Dimitri said. Adrianna whined for help once more.

"Dimitri I love you and I'm sure you still love me right?" Adrianna asked looking into his eyes only to find them dull of emotion.

She gasped, the man that once used to look at her with so much love was now looking at her as though he was disgusted by her presence.

Stefano watched silently as Dimitri did horrible things to the bitch that should not be named.

-

-

-

Sebastian rolled in the bed onto Stefano's side only to find it empty.

He opened his eyes with quickly looking around for Stefano only to find him sitting in the corner watching him.

He sighed in relief, thinking that Stefano had left him.

"Gattino, I ran a warm bath for you, " Steff smiled making Sebb's heart warmed.

"Thank you-oh!" Sebastian replied trying to rush out of the bed only to fall to the floor.

"Be careful I did quite a number on you, " Stefano snickered teasing the boy who's cheeks flushed.

Stefano got up walking over to his beloved before lifting him up bridal style.

Sebastian rolled his eyes thinking of the fact that every time he and Steff had sex he'd always end up being carried by Stefano.

A squeal escaped Sebastian, because of Stefano grabbing the boy's ass roughly.

"You know I hate it when you roll your eyes at me, " Stefano rasped walking inside the bathroom.

Sebastian pouted at the man while he watches him undressed him out of his white buttoned shirt.

Once so, Stefano dipped the boy into the tub filled with warm water before he began to wash him.

"Have you checked on Eva and Enzo?" Sebb asked.

Stefan hummed yes in response. He had got the chance after he had gotten bored of seeing Adrianna getting tortured.

"Their good, Love" Stefano breathed running his hands down between Sebastian's thighs.

He chuckled when his hands brushed his Gattino erection.

Sebastian's cheeks reddened. He couldn't help it because just by the touch of Stefano and he was turned on.

"Don't laugh it's embarrassing, " Sebastian huffed trying to close his legs which were roughly opened back up by Steff.

Stefano bit his bottom lip eyeing the boy as his hands lead its way to stroke Sebastian's aching dick.

"You want me to help you with it?" he whispered into Sebastian's ears earning a nod in return.

Snickering Stefano's hand-pumped Sebastian as he watched his Gattino begin whimpering at his touch.

Sebastian leaned his head back enjoying the sensation before bringing a hand up as he began to play his hardened nipple.

Stefan licked his lips ignoring his hard dick pressed against his black pants.

His thumb pressed onto Sebastian's tip making the boy his thrust into his grip.

The water splashed everywhere getting Stefano and the floor wet.

Sebastian's face scrunched up at his point of climax as he ejaculated into the water.

Stefan narrowed his gaze watching the boy pant before grabbing Sebb's chin pulling him in for a kiss.

Sebastian gripped onto his fiancé's shirt ripping the buttons off revealing Stefano's chest.

"Come inside here with me and don't make me wait, " he whispered to Stefano.

"Sì, " Stefano replied

Yes

-

Sorry  that it was short😬Please Vote and Comment!!!

Please Vote and Comment!!!