"I'm more curious than worried. This is all very unexpected."

"Your right about that."

Silence took over the room. Minerva placed a hand on Storm's leg caressing his thigh.

"It's been a long time since we've spent some time alone together."

"It has."

"Help me grieve Storm. We could go out and catch some fresh blood then come back for some intimate fun." She said with a wicked smile.

Minerva removed her straps from her dress exposing her bare chest. Tracing her finger across Storm's chest. She hovered over him lips almost touching his. Then he placed his hands on her hips and gently pushed her to the side getting up.

"I should go check on Marilyn." He said walking away.

Storm arrived to Marilyn's room and opened the door slightly to see she was sleeping. He entered her room and watched her sleep peacefully. He gently stroked her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead then left the room.

"Is she alright?"

"She's fine. Just sleeping."

Storm paused and looked down at his feet. He looked relieved but by his body language he was nervous. Minerva tilted her head slightly to the side and stared at him.

"You love her don't you?"

Storm rolled his eyes and headed down the hall.

"Don't be stupid. Love is for the weak." He said.

"Storm, I am not stupid. I know love when I see it." Said Minerva.

"Right, like you and Spencer didn't have an open relationship?" He stopped and turned facing her.

"Yes we had an open relationship to make our marriage more interesting. But my heart belongs to him and him only."

"I'm only here right now because he took the stake when it was aimed for me. When you love someone you're willing to go to great lengths to make sure their happy."

"You should get some rest." He continued down the hall.

The next morning everyone was gathered in the dining hall. Everyone sat at the table and discussed what they thought would be the best solution for their situation.

"Minerva, I am so sorry about Spencer. How are you feeling?" Jules placed her hand over Minerva trying comfort her.

"I just want the person who did this dead." She said.

"It is unfortunate that he's dead and sorry for your lost. But we can't just go looking for someone who has the power to kill us." Says Cartier.

"Cartier, is right. It would be very foolish to do so." Maddox said sitting up in his chair.

"So, what? You just want to hide and wait for them to find us?"Said Minerva.

"You rather be laying in a coffin?"  Maddox questioned.

"I rather stop this before they kill us off one by one. There's six of us and we can each take at least one hundred at a time. That's a total of 600 people." Minerva stood up from her seat and slammed her hand onto the table raising her voice.

"Your point?" Cartier said.

"We can out fight anyone out there." Minerva said.

"Not when they have the one thing can kill hybrids like us. Who knows how much golden oak is out there." Says Storm.

"Sweetie, maybe you should just relax for a bit. I know your still upset but rushing into a fight with someone you know nothing about is suicide." Onyx stood up from her seat trying to come Minerva down.