Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up to the smell of food. Which was odd since Vampires don't really eat human food. I took my clothes off and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water felt great against my skin.

I was in the process of cleaning myself and I caught myself lowering my hand between legs. "Am I going to be one of those women who touch themselves with every chance I get." I thought. I just couldn't help myself. Now that I discovered this new found pleasure, I couldn't stop. I use to hear how other women would sometimes use the shower head to help them climax. So, I thought I would give it a try. I grabbed the shower head and pressed it between my legs.

The stimulation I was getting felt great. The temperature and speed was just right. I leaned against the wall feeling the pressure of the water bringing me closer to an orgasm. I used my other hand and massaged my breast while pushing forward on the shower head and that's when I went into a bliss. I didn't want to waste anymore time so I finished showering and found some clothes that were left on my bed when I came back and headed downstairs.

When I arrived downstairs Storm was sitting there and the table was covered with food. He looked up from the newspaper he was reading and stared at me with a smile on his face. "You look well. How was your first night here?" He said folding the paper.

"Everything is fine." I said sitting down on the other end of the table.

"You don't have to sit so far. I won't bite. Unless you want me to." He said with a smirk picking up a coffee cup. I ignored his comment and grabbed everything that I wanted for breakfast that was set on the table. I get the feeling that he knows what did I last night and this morning. I keep forgetting vampires have all these abilities.

We both sat in silence. I kept my eyes on my plate and I could feel he was watching me. Benedict then came out with a pot of coffee and a bottle of  rum and asked if either of us wanted any refills? "I can go for another cup." Stone said holding out his coffee mug and Benedict poured the coffee then added the brandy.

"Why did you just pour rum into your coffee?" This is my first time ever seeing someone mix coffee and liquor. Seems odd. Maybe it's just a vampire thing.

"There are a lot of people who spike their coffee  with liquor. It gives it a kick." Benedict explained to me that vampires dislike the taste of human but often drink alcohol to help maintain their urge for blood. As for coffee, Stone just enjoys coffee. But only if there's some type of liquor mixed with it. "Would you like to try some?" He asked.

"I guess a taste wouldn't hurt." I slide my cup towards him and he poured some coffee then the liquor and grabbed a spoon and mixed the two. I grabbed the cup and smelled the strong coffee liquor smell rising from my cup. I took a sip and took a moment to taste it and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought. I took another sip and then another. 

"I can see why you guys like this. This is delicious." I said placing the cup back on the table. Benedict smiled showing off his straight white teeth. We exchanged looks for a moment but he broke contact and cleared off the table. I got up about to go back to my room and then Stone stopped me.

"Is there something wrong?" I said stepping back a bit. He placed his mug on the table and then placed his hands inside of his pockets.

"I know what you did." He said. At first I was confused. I had no idea what he was talking about and then I remembered. I started feeling flushed. I backed up a little as he stepped closer until I couldn't back away anymore. I leaned against the table while he stood in front of me.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm here to help." He stood straight and then yelled for Benedict.