Part 8

I do not own pic!

More days passed...

Itachi came in your room at morning to let you know he is leaving for a couple of days. You didn't even look at him or talk to him, you only curled yourself into a ball under the blanket and asked him to go away. He sighed then left the room.
The nerve he has...he thinks he matters to you, he thinks you care about him!!! It would have been better if he came to tell you he is going to free you or that he is leaving forever!!!

You pushed the covers away and stood up after he left, not even caring to make your hair. You went downstairs after he left the house, you walked with slow steps towars a window and looked outside. A fancy luxurious black car came out of the garage, and then it went fast in a certain direction. You made sure to remember it that well, it will help a lot when time come for you to leave, at least you will know which way to go.

You went back to your room, you took a quick shower then went downstairs again. In the dinning area, the table was already set for you, full with all kinds of delicious food for a nice and healthy breakfast.
You took a bite and chew on it slowly, what are you supposed to do now? Are you his prisoner? His prey?
It was a dreadful feeling, to be captured and locked away for long days, without anyone noticing you...if 'he' was here...he would have surely found you, he wouldn't even let this happen in the first place, but death took him away from you, forever...

"Man!!! Where have you been?!", Shisui asked Itachi punching his shoulder playfully as they both sat down at a table in a local café. Shisui knows his cousin loves his privacy and likes taking breaks away from the busy life of the city from time to time, but he never took this long before, only on vacations, recently he is barely seen around.

"You know me Shisui, I don't like the noise of the city much", Itachi said calmly taking a sip from his cup of tea.
"By the way, have you heard of what happened recently?", Shisui said in a sad voice scrolling through his phone.
"Hm? What do you mean Shisui?", Itachi replied rising his eyebrows questioninglly.
"[Name] has been kidnapped, she disappeared a while ago mysteriously", Shisui said lowly, as if he didn't want others to hear their talk.
"[Name]? You mean that singer?", Itachi asked, looking totally clueless about what his cousin's talking about.
"Yes...", Shisui nodded with a sigh.

"Don't think much about it, everytime a celebrity wants some attention, they make up some problem like this on purpose. Don't worry, she will appear soon with a backstory that will blow up your mind", Itachi replied calmly chuckling a little.
"I don't think so", Shisui said shaking his head no.
"Why?", Itachi looked at his cousin suspiciously, is there something he should know about?

"The last time she has been seen, she was with a member from her band named Hidan. Ever since then, none of them has been found", Shisui added, making Itachi sigh in relief.
"Well if they find the guy, they will find her", Itachi replied with a shrug.
"There is no trace for him"
"Then he surely had left the county", Itachi said taking another sip from his cup.
"Still no sign for him about that, he can't be out of the courty", Shisui said with a frown.
"That's so silly, I'm sure he's got a fake identity and left with no one noticing him", Itachi said calmly, smirking a little, he was just telling his cousin what had really happened...

"Supposing he did that, where is [name]? Where did he take her? Why did he abduct her?", Shisui asked looking at his cousin.
"It depends on his intentions, what he wants from all of this, or maybe...he works for someone. Anyway, if they really want to find her, she is probably being kept in a place where no one would suspect, they should search too well...", Itachi said taking a glance at his phone screen then looking back at Shisui.
"Somewhere like?"
"A far private isolated house where no one is gonna hear about her or even think she'd be there", Itachi said with a small shrug.

"Itachi!! You're really talking as if you know all about this!! Everything you said would make great sense! You're thinking as if you're the one who kidnap her!!", Shisui said chuckling, thinking that he is cousin is only playing the detective role, never thinking that he is actually telling him what had really happened, what he himself had did....

"What if I am?", Itachi asked taking another sip from his hot drink.
"That's ridiculous!! You?!! Anyway, I really wanted to talk to you about a new business", Shisui then said, completely changing the subject. If he only payed a little more attention, he could have figured it out.

"Shisui, I can't be here permanently, so it's better be done online", Itachi said wondering what new business Shisui is talking about.
"Don't worry, you don't have to leave your...secret sanctuary? I will do the rest of the work here", Shisui replied scrolling more through his phone.
"I like that, so what is it about?", Itachi asked, as they continued their talk.

Itachi told his cousin what happened to you. He told him that Hidan left the country under a fake identity, he told him you are being kept in a far isolated house, he even told him he could be the one who abducted you, but Shisui didn't take him seriously, and so, no one would, no one would think Uchiha Itachi would have any kind of a relation to what happened to you, he is not that kind of a man, indeed, his appearance in your life was so sudden and so surprising, so unexpected.

Night had come, you were in the living room watching TV. It felt like ages ago when you last stayed at home and watched TV like this, without being busy with your concerts and records or with social media, until Itachi brought you here, now you have all the time to watch TV. Strangely it felt peaceful, it was hurting you a lot at first but now the pain is subsiding, it was like finally starting to heal after cutting on a certain addiction.
Still, you were too far from forgiving Itachi or accepting what he did to you, this wasn't your option. You are still leave this place, no matter what, sooner or later.

Itachi walked out of the shower drying his head with a towel. He should do something about this, he shouldn't just left you home alone and came here, with no way to contact you, and make sure you're fine.

"I should get back soon"