Part 12

I do not own pic!

You reached your room, opening the box, you found a nice grey dress carefully placed inside with a beautiful, thornless crimson rose laid gently on top of it.
You put the rose aside and took the dress out and examined it, you held your breath in awe looking into its details.

A long ball gown dress with an off-shoulder front and long puffed tulle sleeves. It has an upper tulle layer, adorned with beautiful flowers carefully embroidered on the sleeves and the chest area and a little bit more down. A beautiful red ribbon tied around the waist made it look even more prettier...

You took it and headed inside the walk-in-closet to see how it would look on you. You didn't wear it right away, you just put it in front of you and looked at yourself in the large mirror...breathtaking.
But...why would you wear it for him and please him with it?!
You sighed sharply, you need to be patient if you wanna win his trust, and this might be a good opportunity for you to start it...

Itachi made sure to finish preparing dinner and everything early and prepare himself for his fisrt beautiful date with [name].
He put on some of his cologne, he fixed the collar of his white shirt, put on his watch, then he started making his way back to the living room waiting for you to come down.
He wasn't expecting you to be excited about it, he knows you're mad at him, especially after the quarrel that happened in his room.

You took off your necklace that had your fiancé's photo in it and hide it well inside of the drawers of the dresser. Instead of it, you put on a beautiful pearl necklace around your neck that you took from the jewels box you found in this room when Itachi first brought you here.
You're almost done, you put on some sweet perfume then stood up, taking one last look at yourself in the mirror before then leaving downstairs. Nothing of all the preparations was for the seak of Itachi, it was only meant to make him fall into your trap...

The main lights sources were off, just enough dim light to make the place pretty in a relaxing way.
Itachi was standing downstairs near the staircase waiting for you. He was frozen, speechless once he saw you up about to walk down the stairs.

Your hair was put in a low bun adorned with a nice hairpin, some wavy strands of hair fell down on each side of your face. The way you put your makeup didn't let him take his eyes off of your face for a while, you put on a smoky eye makeup, a radiant red matte lipstick and a cute light blush dusting your cheeks.

You could easily see the astonishing effect you had on him, this is both good and bad at the same time. Good because he is weak against you, and bad...because you're not sure you can control him if he ever tries to cross the limits with you...

You slowly walked down the staircase, step by step, as your dress's tail trailed behind you.
He didn't even move or speak, he was just staring at you constantly, not even blinking...
You arrived at him, and looked in his eyes, he was lost in another universe, your universe...

"Your beauty is unreal...", he muttered lowly, still staring at you as his eyes then got fixed on your eyes...it is true, you were really pretty, but to him, you were unreal.
"Don't touch me", you said when he tried to lift your chin up to him with his fingers, so he can see you better under the dim candles light...
"Um...I'll...", he trailed off, not even fishing his sentence. Your heart was racing fast, too alerted and cautious, maybe this idea was bad after all...but...if you wanna escape, you need to make some sacrifices and tolerate him a little bit more...

"Let's head to the table...", you said, walking ahead of him and making your way past him to the dinner table. You had to do that, he didn't look okay...
He remained standing in his place for a while, this was more than he expected...

He looked around and saw that you're already taking your seat at the table. He walked to the table as well and sat across from you. He served the food, and from the delicious smell of it, you could tell it was really tasty, yet made by the wrong person, again.

He couldn't eat and enjoy his food, he couldn't take his eyes off of you, and this was making you feel annoyed and uncomfortable to be constantly under his piercing gaze.
"Stop stating at me, I can't eat as ease", you said, looking at him and slowly chewing on a bite of food.
"Excuse my lack of discipline, I'm too amazed by your beauty...", the way he talks in that gentleman-like way...it is really pissing you off...

You ignored him and continued to eat while he started eating as well, yet not missing chances to look at you every now and then...
It was mostly a silent dinner under candles' lights. It felt awkward, everything was beautiful, accept the fact that you're with your kidnapper...

Once you finished eating, Itachi stood up and walked to you and held his hand out for you to take, right...dancing time...
You looked at him with an emotionless face and slowly took his hand as you stood up, once feeling his hand howling yours, you felt shivers run down your spine, and he, felt your hand trembling...

He walked with you to the middle of the main hall that he had already prepared. He left you for a brief moment just to turn the music on then came back. The two of you have been standing on a beautiful red carpet decorated in golden designs, under the beautiful big chandelier.

He wasn't talking much, in fact, not saying anything. The music was calm, it was one of your songs...unknown to Itachi, unknown to anyone else, you have dedicated it to your deceased fiancé...

The dance went on...

You danced, with the same wrong person, yet something felt strange...it felt familiar...maybe because you have danced this dance with Chikage before? Maybe...but something about Itachi seems familiar too, something that is very hard to tell...

'When I think of you, I feel alive...and I only need you, to survive....'

Hearing this line reminded you even more of your fiancé. You closed your eyes...and here he is, Chikage, dancing with you.
He was smiling at you, he wasn't talking but rather enjoying the dance like he used to do before...
You didn't say anything, you were too happy being with him to think of something else, you didn't want to waste any moment of it, only enjoy this while you can...

He placed his hand on your upper back, still holding your hand in his. He gently lowered you backward, dipping you as the song was about to end.
It was a perfect moment. His smile, you could only close your eyes as he leaned in to kiss you a beautiful one...
Just before it happens, you opened your eyes...no, he is not your fiancé but Itachi...all this time you thought you were with Chikage, it was Itachi...

The look on his face was saying a lot, maybe he thought you were really enjoying this dance with him, his hopes were high...he wished, this would keep going the way it does now...

He only remained looking at you with his dark black eyes as you looked at him in confusion...you couldn't even speak...
You quickly stood up straight and pushed him away from you as you then run upstairs back to your room, shutting and locking the door after you, your heart pounding fast in your chest as you breathed quickly.

He remained in the living room, still lost of thoughts of what had happened, he was looking blankly at his surroundings.
A little smirk that looked more like a smile, appeared on his face, as he then turned the music off.
He didn't win the war against your deceased fiancé yet, but he won this first battle...or so, that's what he thought...

Thanks to AleBrasil01 for the idea of this book and all her great ideas💜