Part 3

I do not own pic!

"Uchiha?!"

This is so familiar...and who doesn't know the Uchihas?! One of the most ancient and wealthiest families in the country, but that's not what concerns you now, what you want to know is why did he kidnap you?!
"[Name], I want you to know that I have no intentions to hurt you", he said walking more slowly towarde you, causing you to get even more tense and alerted.

"Why did you bring me here? Tell me, Honestly"

"You made me do this", he said, simply with a soft smile, standing still in his place with just one hand shoved in his pocket.
"What?! I did?!", you furrowed your eyebrows confused, you don't even know him!!
But he does know you, and so many others...you're so popular...

"I have fallen in love with you, with your voice, with your songs...you're so special and rare, I believe...only I can offer what you really need and deserve...", he said in deep, yet soft voice.

"And what's that?!", you said through gritted teeth.
"True love and care, being treated like a queen...an empress...expecting nothing in return but love", he said.
"Ah, really?! But I don't remember asking any of that from you, you're really insane mister. Now, would you open the door?!", you said angrily as you then turned around trying to break the lock, grunting when it didn't even budge.

"No, I'll not", he said calmly, his eyes a little narrowing.
"fine, I will leave whether you like it or not, and then, I will make you pay dearly for this", you said turning back to him, slightly panting from your attempts to open the door.

"It is useless. Also you're in no position that allows you to threaten me, [name]", he said as he started walking again towards you, slowly, as if on purpose, to make you worry even more...
"Silence!!"
He was doing a good job in intimidating you, you are still trying to contemplate the fact that you're kidnapped, yet he is making things even worse for you, he is not giving you time to understand what you're into...
"Only I can let you out, and I don't plan to do so. [Name], give it up, you are living here now permanently, with me, only me. This is your new home", he said as he can closely see how much confused, nervous and scared you are.

"I can't let you do this!!", you yelled at him loudly, he is surely planning to turn you into a puppet of his own.
"[name]...the sooner you accept your current situation, the better it is. You're destined to be with me", he said in a serious tone, he expected this resistance from you, but now he seemed that he had enough, it will be just a waste of time, instead of trying to escape, you should have already started to get to know him.

You gulped nervously seeing him getting closer to you, what now?! What will he try to do?! You looked around for anything that can help you defend yourself, yeah! That vase!! It should buy you sometime.
You grabbed the beautiful old precious vase and threw it at him, but he caught it easily and skillfully, right in time, without even breaking a sweat, then slowly and with much care placed it on the floor.

"As an artist, you don't have much appreciation for other artworks, [name]", he said walking closer. Now, only few steps separates you from him, now you can see his face closely, to be honest, he is so handsome and fascinating, his eyes...but...
"I repeat [name], I have no intentions to harm you, but...", he said calmly, putting both his hands back in his pockets, not even trying to touch you.

"But?!", you managed to mutter under your breath.
"You also need to help me with this. Don't be difficult my dear, be as I have always known you, so kind, beautiful, pure...", he trailed off, while his eyes roamed all over your face, it is like a dream for him, to have you now just for himself...

"I didn't even meet you before", you said, his eyes then looking into your own.
"Indeed, though I have always wanted to meet you in person sweet [name], I have always wanted to talk to you and get to know each other, but you never responded or gave me a chance", he said with a little shrug.
"I don't get it...Uchiha"
"You have always treated me as an ordinary fan [name]. You shouldn't have done that, I don't like to be treated like any other person. To you, I like to be special", he said, his eyes looking at your lips, noticing how they trembled slightly in a anxiety.
"Who are you exactly?!", you muttered, he didn't appear out of a blue...he surely has been after you for a while, now that you think about it, could he be...

"Raven", he said, it is just as you expect it. Now that you have found out this, looking around at a certain wall in the farthest side of the hall across from you, there was a big painting of a red moon with crows flying over it...
"R-Raven?! T-That stalker persistent and annoying fan...were you?!", you said, hearing him chuckle at the way you have described him, but he didn't seem annoyed by it.

"Now [name], you are just making things worst, but I forgive you, because as I said, I love you", he said with a soft smile.
"The nerve you have...you can't love someone this way!!", you said shaking your head.
"I did...I still do...", he nodded.

"And now, what do you require?", you asked, feeling even more afraid from the fact that he is just standing there and talking to you, he doesn't even try to touch you, he must be up to something big...
"I want you just for myself. From here on you will stay with me, all your previous life...forget about it, your fans, your concerts, your friends...say bye bye to all of them, instead...I'll give you everything you truely need...", he said with an emotionless face.

"They will look for me, and find me so soon, and then-"

"Correction, they will NOT find you [name]. I will tell you what will really happen...they will search for you for days, weeks, months, a year maybe? your fans will go crazy because of your sudden disappearance. Your friends and family will appear on the media talking of how they felt terrible when you got lost, but of course not for free, the media will pay them enough to talk and cry on screen. They might even send a helicopter to look for you, and it might even come here...but...through time, your fans will get bored and they will just find their new idol, your friends and family will try to take over your money, your house, your car, everything you have left behind you. The police later will declare they found a corpse that belongs to [name], hidden in a warehouse or in a forest, they will accuse some criminal for killing you, this would be more believable and enough to make the rest of your fans shut up, and the police will look like they really did their job. Now even those people who were still calling for justice and trying to find you will calm down, they will make a funeral for you, put some white flowers on the fake tomb of you, then it is over. Everyone will be back to their normal life, there is no more [name], there will be only an annual anniversary to remember you [name], maybe...fashion houses might use your name to attract your fans, your name will be used to collect money for charity works, but we all know that's not were the money will go...meanwhile, you will be here, with me...", he said, seeing how his talk has angered you.

"What they would do is actually normal, I wouldn't blame them because that why they are supposed to do IF they failed to find me. I don't know what really you want and I don't believe you, do you want them to keep crying over me even after long time after supposing I died? It would be silly. You're making all this problem out of nothing and now you're trying to manipulate me!!! I'm not gonna fall in your trap...", you said confidently, still with an angry look on your face, while his face expression reminded the same, calm and...hard to read.

"Hm...anyway...", he seemed to ignore all what you have just said, he is only focused on what he wants.
"Let me go, open the door", you said clutching your hands into fists, running out of patience.
"You must be hungry dear lovely [name], let's go eat together", again, he talked like everything is okay, like there is no problem at all...
"I SAID LET ME GO!!!", you screamed at him.

"[Name]..."

"LET ME GO!!!", at that point you lost it, you yelled at him as you grabbed him by his shirt and tried to push him away. His calmness disturbed you a lot, the way he talks is very provocative, but he was fast and strong...in a mere instance you found yourself pressed backwards against the door, your...he lifted your chin up with his fingers and his eyes looked deepily into yours.

"[NAME]!! YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO GIVE IN AND LOVE ME!!! I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! I WILL DO WHAVEER IT TAKES TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!! BUT YOU NEED TO ACCEPT YOUR NEW LIFE!! THE LIFE I HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOU BY MY SIDE, YOU WILL LOVE ME BACK!!!", he growled, his eyes looking deeply into your teary frightened ones...

"SHUT UP YOU...", you yelled back, when you felt your body weaken once he punched you in the guts to silence you. You lost consciousness again and your body collapsed in his arms. He didn't mean to harm you but you needed to calm down before you might have a mental breakdown. You were so angry and scared and nervous at the same time, he needed to give you a break, but not away from him.

"I'm sorry [name], you're manking things hard for us...", he muttered holding you then carrying you back to your room. If you only would get over it, then you would see the beauty of his world...