Part 10

I do not own pic!

You were holding your breath looking at all the magnificent paintings in the room, of various sizes, of you in different positions and clothes, in different eras...but one thing for sure, all these photos has been inspired by his imagination only, Itachi's imagination, these paintings somehow showed you how he sees you...

"Have you made all of these?", you asked, avoiding the mess on the floor of paintings and brushes he made just before you come in.
"Yes, but they are not good enough"
"...well, I have to say...they are not good, but amazing...", you said looking closely at one, that looks as if it was inspired from one of your clips.

"No. They aren't even close to how beautiful you reqlly are", he said, sounding a little disappointed at himself. He soon cleared his throat and got his composer back together, thinking that he shouldn't behave this way in front of you.
"So, are you a painter? An artist in general...", you said looking around, seeing the piano, the violin, the flute, the songs and melodies written on manuscript papers placed on that desk...

"No, I'm a businessman. I only started painting and playing music after I knew you", he said, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking at you. He seems tense a bit, he didn't expect you to come to this room now, he wasn't prepared, he could have made sure everything is well organized in the room for your liking...he only wanted to show you the best of him.

As much as this would have sounded flattering, it actually felt creepy. The man is so tied up to you, he is way too obsessed with you that he would change his hobbies and interests to match yours, mastering arts he didn't do before knowing you, and who knows what else would he do?
"They are beautiful, honestly...", you muttered, insisting on your opinion looking at the paintings one last time as you then started walking toward the piano. You took a paper in your hand and started reading it, while stilling standing up.

He was silently observing you, watching your every detail, enjoying your presence with him, without fighting or arguing.
Your hair was falling loose on your back while you held the paper in your hand. His eyes studied your face, your eyes, and even though you were only dressed casually being at home, he still found you so classy and elegant.

"Can you play the piano?", you asked him, interrupting his thoughts.
"Yes, I do", he said with a nod, already making his way to the piano and sitting down.
Your eyes met in a short moment of silence, it was so strange...you thought he could read all your thoughts just by looking into your eyes once.
For a little while you thought again about your decision of trying to get close to him. It is so risky, he might start thinking of it as an ok for what he did to you, that maybe now you're accepting him, and he may go even further.
You closed your eyes briefly then opened them, finding him still staring at you.

"C-Can you play something?!", you requested in a kind voice. You wanted to interrupted his uncomfortable way of looking at you, but also, you wanted to hear how he plays the piano.
"I will try...", he muttered, taking one of the manuscript papers he had already wrote a melody on it and placed in front of him, and then he started playing.

You just stood beside the piano and watched him playing, too surprised. He was good, too good for someone who had only started playing recently.
You found yourself more focused on him in person, the real Itachi not the kidnapper. The way he looks and the way he dresses, he is too elegant and classy, if your heart wasn't already belonging to someone else, if he didn't choose this twisted path to get to you, if he wasn't a lovesick person...if you weren't already in love, maybe then you would have fallen for him.

He played the last part of the sad emotional song he created, why is it sad though? Itachi remembers that he composed this song for you one day he watched a concert of you. You looked sad, and sang sad...it had an effect on him immediately, he became sad just seeing you that way, without even having a reason to be it, and so he composed the song for you.