Part 18

I do not own pic!

You left his office room, you were on your way heading back to your own room when you stopped just before you start climbing the staircase, then decided to go to the art room to get something from it, borrow a musical instrument, a guitar maybe...

Itachi spent most of his time in his office, giving you a large amount of time to sit down alone and think of your situation here.

It was a calm late afternoon.
You were in your room, you got up from your place on the sofa and walked toward the window of your room and took a look outside...if only you can get out...you let out a heavy sigh...
It was getting cloudy, but it didn't seem that it was gonna rain, yet, it was enough to deepen your sadness...

You rested your head against the frame of the window and kept watching the troubled ocean and the grey sky, as some memories started flowing back in your mind, leading you to remember a certain song you have been working on before being kidnapped, a song that was supposed to be released in your next album.
That song, would defintly suit this sad dark times...
Your hand moved up your throat caressing it gently, you have always loved writing songs...but mostly, you loved singing...

You turned back and looked at the guitar you borrowed. You walked to it and grabbed it, as you sat down on a chair, facing the window again and started singing.

"Cloud sky of grey
Unmelted white,
Colors of my beloved February
Layers of time"

You sang in a beautiful, but sad tone while playing the guitar skillfully with your delicate fingers.
Unknown to you, Itachi was just nearby hearing a faint sound of the sweet melodies you made. He thought you were working on another song, nevertheless, he decided to hear more of it, but without interrupting.

"Found the lost season
With the help of an unbroken spell
Tinting the sighs in white
With the song under the tree remained lost"

Itachi got closer to hear your voice clearly, this is your first time singing since you've come here.
He loves it, it is very beautiful but...he can't help but to feel the guilt everytime he notices the sadness in your tone, in your eyes, but...he can't do anything about it! he can't let you go. He knows, you will get over it someday, you will forget, you will learn to love him.

"The sky is gathering darkness, have you seen it?
The clock is ticking my heart
The passage of time follows a road
We will cary the same view over and over again"

Itachi started making his way closer to your room, to enjoy more of this beautiful song, he found himself lost in the beauty of it.

"And dream a faint dream
Fragments of a frozen night
Don't even know words of kindness"

Itachi was standing right at your door, listening to your voice and the melodies you made. He turned the knob and opened the door too quietly and entered, without making a single noise.
Your back was facing him, you didn't notice his presence in the room, you were too focused on your song, but also, you know that he doesn't enter your room without your permission, he doesn't sneak in.

But this time he did, he had to.

"Holding the dewy buds in arms
Waiting for that spring to come
Weaving the patterns of time"

You let out a deep sigh as you put the guitar beside you. He kept watching you for a while without making a move, you're too beautiful, your voice is mesmerizing...just like everything else about you.
You were still facing the window when you heard his voice as he spoke.

"You have great inspirations, your music is beautiful", Itachi said in his deep voice, his hands in his pockets, still standing at a distance away from you. This startled you, you flinched and quickly turned around to face him, surprised and confused that you didn't feel his presence, and didn't expect it either.

"How long have you been there?!", you asked, standing up facing him with a little annoyance clear in your voice.
"I heard the guitar chords from the other room and I had to watch this live performance", Itachi said with a small smile and a nod.

"This doesn't quite answer my question", you replied, crossing your arms over your chest. You tried your best to look strong, but deep inside you were worried, Itachi didn't invade your privacy before, until now...but isn't that part of the plan?

No.

"I'm sorry for entering without a permission, if I had to ask for it, I'd ruin everything. Besides...", he trailed off, walking up to you in a slow pace, you gulped, taking some steps back.
He noticed it, he stood up near the window and watched the clouds and the troubled ocean for a brief moment than turned to you.
"It is not my fault you're too good. You pushed me to do something I never thought I'd do, kidnapping. Don't be surprised that I had to sneak in your room to enjoy your song", he said looking at you.

You weren't sure what to reply exactly, he is right.
"It is over, the live performance. You may leave now", you said, looking him in the eyes. He remained silent for a while, just admiring your eyes, their color...but also, sensing how tense, and scared you were.
"Before I leave you alone, I want to say it again, it was a very beautiful song indeed. And also, I wanna ask you a question", he said calmly with a soft smile.
"What question?", you replied cautiously.

"What do you wish to have for dinner?", he asked with a little chuckle and an eye-clsoed smile, noticing your alertness.
It was a very contradicted feeling, you wanna chock him to death when he tries to be nice and all, but also, you find it kind of him to treat you nicely...but still...

"I will cook", you replied calmly.
"Alright, then I will wait for you in the kitchen later, we will cook together", he said as he started to make his way toward the exit of the room, not even giving you a chance to object.

"Wait", you called, just before he could open the door and leave. He stopped and turned back to you, waiting to hear what you've got to say.
"The song I was singing, it was the last one I was working on before you kidnapped me", you said in a dropped tone, sadness clear on your face, some tears shining in your eyes.
For some reason, you couldn't help but to tell him about it.
"Then, we will record it, together"
It was all what he said, before then turning ahead again leaving the room, closing the door after him.