Chapter Ten

Bakugo's POV:

REd and I left everyone and went to his dorm. I did everything I could to hold back my laughter as we walked into the elevator. The second the door closed, both Red and I started laughing.

"Omg!" Red said between laughs. "Did you see their faces?"

I nodded. "Well, done with Uraraka. What did you tell her?"

He shrugged. "I just told her that she was right and that you and I are really really close. What did you tell Mina?"

"It's funny. I didn't say anything." I said with a smirk.

He looked at me confused as the elevator doors opened. We walked out. 

"What do you mean?"

"I was in a good mood," I explained. I placed my hands in my pockets as we walked. "I may or may not have mentioned that you looked really cute in the outfit she picked."

His cheeks dusted pink. "Well, now they'll probably on our backs about it. We need to watch out for-"

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. 

His eyes widened as he looked around. "You can't just do that in the open, Katsuki." He whispered.

I smirk as he said my first name. "They're all downstairs. No one's here." I wrapped my hands around his waist.

He rolled his eyes and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Still we need to be more careful."

I chuckled. I leaned down and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. Just you telling me to be careful."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my neck. "That's what a boyfriend does no matter who it is."

I lifted my eyes and met his gaze. I could sense a hint of fear sprinkle into his eyes. I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked. I tried not to have a concern in my voice, but I would lie if I wasn't concerned. 

Red nodded and looked to the ground. "It's just something I have to deal with later."

I used my pointer finger and used it to lift his chin, so our faces met. 

"Red," I said sternly. "What's wrong?"

He stayed silent for a moment. "Can I talk to you about it tomorrow? That's when everyone else finds out."

I thought for a moment. "Is that why Mr. Aizawa wanted to talk to you?"

He nodded his head. He tightened his grip around my neck and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. He was hurting. My heart sank seeing him like this. I wrapped my hands around his torso and hugged him tightly. He wasn't crying so that was a plus. I just needed to make him smile. 

I smirked. I leaned down and lifted his legs and carried him bridal style.

Red lifted his head and looked at me. "What are you doing?"

I used my foot to open his dorm door and walked in.

"Katsuki put me down!" He argued trying to hold back his smile.

I kicked the door shut and walked over to his bed. I threw him onto the bed. I pinned him. I had my hands on his wrist that were over his head. I sat on his stomach with my legs pinning his legs.

"Get off!" He said chuckling. 

"Nope," I said leaning close to his face. "I win."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh, yeah?"