Chapter Three

Kirishima's POV:

After we finished hugging, we decided it was probably time to head back to the dorms. I wanted to stay with Bakugo. This trip was something out of a dream almost. I never wanted it to end. 

Of course, Bakugo and I had to search everywhere for the stuffed bear. I accidentally let go of it in flight. After a few minutes, we found him and started walking back. We walked together pretty close and kept trying to find a name for the stuffed purple bear. 

Right before we walked into the main entrance to UA, I froze. I stopped in my tracks and squeezed the bear. 

Bakugo stopped and turned to face me. "What's wrong?"

I looked down then back at him. "W-what am I going to tell everyone?"

Bakugo's eyes widen. "Shit, I forgot about that." He thought for a moment. "Uh ... tell them that you were sick and I decided to take you to my mom's to get better?"

"Why in the world would I go to your house?"

Bakugo shrugged. "Don't you and your family live pretty far away? My house isn't that far from here."

I sighed. "I guess, but what if they start asking questions? I suck at lying to my friends when they're worried. I mean, you always see through my eyes." I started rambling on and on. 

Bakugo rolled his eyes but started laughing.

I looked at him confused. "What are you laughing about? I'm serious." I couldn't hold back the smile on my face.

"I'm sorry." He said walking up to me. "I just think it's cute how worried you are about your friends."

My cheeks heated up. Did Bakugo just call me cute? I almost wanted to squeal like Mina but held it in. 

He placed a hand on my cheek. "Just tell them that you were sick and that you're still tired. If they nag at you all get on their ass, okay?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay. Just tell them I was sick most of the day and too tired to talk."

Bakugo smiled. "It's okay to be, well ... not okay. Everyone has their limits. Just know that I and everyone else is here for you."

I nodded again. "You know, you're pretty wise for being an asshole to everyone."

He rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Shut up, hair for brains."

We walked in and made our way to the dorms. I couldn't lie and say I wasn't nervous. What was everyone going to think? Bakugo and I have been gone almost all day. In only a couple of minutes, the sun will be setting and dinner will be ready. 

Bakugo pushed the door open and let me walk past. He followed close behind as we walked into the lobby. Not many students were there luckily. Shoji, Tokoyami, and Ojiro were sitting on the couch talking. Momo and Jiro were in the kitchen cooking. 

"KIRI! BAKU!" I heard a loud scream come from my left. 

I saw Mina run over and wrap her arms around me. I almost fell back but caught my balance. Kaminari and Sero followed behind. They wore happy smiles on their faces. 

"Bro, where have you been?" Kaminari asked.

"And what are you doing with Bakugo?" Sero asked looking over at him.

"Tsk." Bakugo shoved his hands in his pocket and looked annoyed. I just realized how relaxed and smiley he was only a few moments ago. 

Mina looked up at me. "What's going on?!"