Chapter Twelve

Bakugo's POV:

I was out for a little after Recovery Girl helped me. I only had one class that afternoon by the time I woke up. I wanted to skip. I didn't want to deal with everyone asking me questions. Instead, there is one person I need to be asking all the questions to.

I grabbed the handle and walked in. I didn't bother looking at any of my classmates. I just walked straight to my seat and sat down. I turned my head and looked out the window. 

"As I was saying, tomorrow will be the last day to turn in your parent permission forms." Mr. Aizawa announced. "I want you to spend the rest of the class studying for the competition. Try to memorize everything or will most likely fail."

The whole class groaned. I watched as the second Mr. Aizawa left, everyone got out of their seats and started to talk with one another.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "K-Kacchan?"

I growled. "What the hell do you want, Deku?"

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Where were you?"

I shrugged. "Don't know why the fuck I need to tell you, nerd."

Deku didn't say anything else. He just got up to talk to IcyHot. I leaned back in my seat and kept my gaze on the window.

"Baku?"

I turned to see Pinky, tape dispenser, and wannabe Pikachu standing around me. Somehow Red ended up sitting in front of me without realizing it. 

"What the fuck you extra's want?" I asked.

"Well, out of our group you are the smartest one here, so ..." Oversized Pikachu began.

"We were wondering if you could help us study." Tape dispenser finished.

"Please!" Pinky begged. "If any of us lose, you'll lose too! It's a school competition."

I growled and rested the side of my face on my hand. I glared at all of them.

"Come on, Bakugo," Red said leaning back in his seat.

I rolled my eyes. "Tsk. Fine."

Kirishima just smiled his classic toothy grin while the others cheered. I held back my smile.

"Do you know what we should study?" Kaminari asked rubbing the back of his neck. "I wasn't paying attention."

"He told us to study everything, idiot," I argued. "So, you are going to fucking study everything in order to pass."

Then, we all started to argue about what we were going to study.

"Calm down, Ka-Bakugo." Kirishima's cheeks started to turn red.

My eyes went wide. Luckily, the three idiots were too busy arguing to notice. I chuckled at how embarrassed Kirishima was. He hid his head in his hands. 

"Let's go get our stuff," Sero announced, breaking up the fighting. 

The three of them turned away and walked to their desk. 

"I'm so sorry, Bakugo," Kirishima said lowering his hands.

I shrugged. "Eh."

"Eh?" He looked at me confused. "That's all you have to say?"

I shrugged again. "What? They didn't hear it. Besides." I smirked. "I think it was damn cute."

Kirishima's eyes widened and his cheeks turned as Red as his hair. Soon, the others came back. 

"What's wrong Kiri?" Mina asked, standing next to him.

He shook his head. "It's nothing. Just hot in here."