Chapter Eleven

Kirishima's POV:

I got my uniform on and gelled my hair to its usual spikes. I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth I got a message from Mina. I opened it up to find a photo. It was of me and Bakugo sleeping together.

My cheeks heated up. I almost choked on my toothpaste. I spit it out and washed my mouth out. I quickly grabbed my bag and opened my dorm door. There he goes. Bakugo is sprinting towards Mina's dorm. 

I chuckled and walked after him. I wasn't going to stop him. Mina got herself into this situation and now has a pissed off Bakugo on her butt. I watched him kick open her dorm. He let off a couple of small explosions in his hand.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!!!" He shouted. He turned to see me walking up to him.

"She's probably hiding," I said with a shrug. 

He growled. He was about to storm off, but I placed a hand on his chest. 

"Katsuki."

He glared at me. 

"We need to get to class," I said with a smirk. "She'll be there."

He rolled his eyes. "Tsk."

I chuckled. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Let's get some breakfast."

His cheeks dusted pink. "Whatever."

It's been a while since I've seen Bakugo so angry. I was almost surprised by it for a second. I grabbed his wrist and we walked to the elevator. We went into the lobby and got some breakfast. Uraraka kept looking at us with a smile on her face. Kaminari and Sero were giggling too much to say anything.

"W-What's going on with you g-guys?" Deku asked Kaminari and Sero.

Kaminari smirked. "Nothin~."

Deku looked over at Bakugo. He was about to break his spoon. He was going to murder Kaminari and Sero if they said anything. I only shrugged. 

"I think something happened between Bakugo and Kirishima," Todoroki said taking a bite of his food.

"You want to repeat that IcyHot." Bakugo opened up his hand on the table as a threat.

"W-What makes you say that?" Deku asked. "Wouldn't Mina b-be here?"

Todoroki shook his head. "Look how angry Bakugo is. Mina left early this morning to avoid his wrath."

Deku nodded. 

"Told you," I whispered into Bakugo's ear. 

"Tsk." He rolled his eyes and finished his food.

Bakugo and I decided to walk to school together. The whole time Bakugo had his hands shoved in his pockets and was growling. 

"Come on, Katsuki," I whined. "It's just a picture. It's not like she sent it to the rest of the class."

"What the hell do you think she's going to do now?" He shouted. He stopped. "Do you think that'll be it?"

I stopped in front of him. "Well, we did tease her about it. And it's not just her."

"Round face doesn't put her two sense into any situation." He argued. "Mina has to make sure she's involved in everything."

"That's her personality," I explained.

He looked to the side. "I just don't want to deal with her questions and nagging."

"You won't have to," I said wrapping my arm around his shoulders. "I'll take care of her."