Chapter Nine

Mina's POV:

I've been dying to go on this mall trip. Todoroki and Deku will finally be able to get together and Uraraka said she'll help. I may be really good at being a matchmaker, but ... she's good at it as well. I'll never admit that she might be better at this than me. 

Right before we left, Kaminari and Sero finally came downstairs. I did my best not to get in their faces about what happened last night. I'll have plenty of time to get on their backs. Luckily Bakugo and Kirishima finished eating only a few seconds after Kaminari and Sero came.

We left shortly after. Hagakure, Uraraka, and I walked close together. We talked a little bit about ships, but everyone was too close to go too far into it. I haven't been able to tell Hagakure the full idea Uraraka and I have to get Todoroki and Deku together. 

I would glance behind me and see everyone group up walking behind us. Sero, Kaminari, Bakugo, and Kirishima walked together in a group. Bakugo was on the end looking around. He didn't seem focused on the conversation. 

Iida, Ojiro, Todoroki, and Deku walked in front of them. Deku seemed to have something on his mind but stayed pretty close with Todoroki. Iida and Ojiro were pointing stuff out while Todoroki played on his phone. Wasn't much of a surprise.

We stopped in the food court. I turned around to the rest of the group.

"Why don't we split up into groups?" I asked placing my hands together. There was no way we could get anything done if all of us were together. 

Everyone just shrugged and nodded.

"Alright, I want to head to the arcade," Uraraka announced. "Who wants to come with me?"

Kaminari and Ojiro rose their hands. I watched Bakugo whisper something into Kirishima's ear. Kirishima smiled and rose his hand as well. What was that about?

"Alright, let's go!" Uraraka cheered skipping along.

The ones who raised their hands followed after her. 

"I need to get some new clothes," Sero said looking down at his outfit.

"I'll tag along with you, Sero," Iida announced. 

Hagakure ran over and wrapped her arms around them. "I'll come with you. No offense, but neither of you are good with fashion."

They didn't have the chance to argue before she pulled them away.

That left Todoroki, Deku, Bakugo, and I standing in the food court. I was glad that Todoroki and Deku are sticking together.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" I asked walking closer to them.

Bakugo shoved his hands in his pockets and didn't say anything. For some reason, he didn't look annoyed AT ALL!! Is this my Baku? He's going to have to be stuck with Deku!

"I-I wanted to see if I could check the p-pro hero store," Deku said. He was a little shy. "I heard that they were releasing new stuff."

"That sounds perfect!" I cheered. "Lead the way."

Deku was leading the way. Todoroki and he were chatting about simple things. Well ... Deku did most of the talking while Todoroki just listened. They are such a cute couple!! Or at least will be a cute couple!

Bakugo and I hung back a little. Enough room for them not to hear our conversation. I looked over at saw Bakugo completely ... content?

"Okay, what did you do to Baku?" I asked.

He looked at me confused. "What the hell you talking about, Pinky?"

"You haven't argued with anyone!" I emphasized the word 'anyone'. "You are actually calm and seem to be okay."