The rest of dinner, when Lauren would make a joke about me, or was in a story, I would move my hand up closer to her center, and tighten my grip, just to tease her. The Jauregui children and I were watching a movie right now, I was sitting criss cross applesauce in the corner of the couch, and Lauren was sitting on my lap, and her head was resting on my shoulder.

I was leaving little kisses on her neck everynow and then. What I loved about coming home is that Lauren was always in shorts or a swim suit. Currently she was in shorts, adn she was sitting Indian style as well, her legs over mine. Her shorts were so short, she looked extremely beautiful in them, like she does in pretty much everything.

I move my finger to the inside of her thigh, about halfway down, and slowly trail it up her thigh, stopping at her shorts line. Her breath hitches and I turn to look at her, she's biting her lip, her eyes closed, her head turned to the ceiling, now breathing heavily.

"Hey Laur?" I whisper in her ear. I nibble on her earlobe and she whimpers.

"What?" She pants. Her voice is low and husky, which really turns me on.

"My mom is at your house, my brothers have their own houses, we should go in the pool." I smirk, leaving kisses on her jaw line.

"Can we kick my siblings out first?" She asks. I pull away a little bit, and Lauren sits up. "Chris and Tay, go home." Lauren says.

"Why?" Chris asks standing up. Taylor follows him, and they turn to us.

"Because. Bye I love you, be safe." Lauren runs outside. I smile at them and follow Lauren outside. "Hot tub instead?" Lauren asks, starting to take off of her clothes quickly. I nod, following her. She's naked and jumps in, I grab a condom from mh pocket, and get in, putting it on the side of the hot tub.

Lauren is sitting in one of the seats, and I kneel in-between her legs. She wraps her arms around my neck, and I smile, taking her thighs, and wrapping them around my waist. I lean in slightly, connecting our lips softly. She scratches the back of my neck lightly, and I moan into her mouth.

"You are so beautiful." I mumble against her lips, moving my hands to the skin of her ribs. I rub my thumbs over the soft skin, and Lauren whimpers softly. "I love you." I mumble against her lips.

"I love you too." Lauren smiles up at me. "I don't want you to go for 8 months." Lauren mumbles, her face changing into a sad expression.

"I don't want to go..." I mumble against her lips. "That's a lie, I really want to go. But I don't want to leave you." I say. Lauren nods. "But we can Skype, and call, and text, and... sext." I smrik at the end. Lauren lets out a small laugh. "It'll be ok, we'll get through it. We've gone through worse, like when you've had boyfriends. Remember that time you dated that kid for over a year. That was one of the worst of my life."

"What did you do for that year?" Lauren laughs.

"I masturbated a lot. I drank a lot." I smile. "Except this time I won't drink, I'll just masturbate." I smile. "And so will you..." I realize connecting our lips roughly. Lauren moans into my mouth. I pull apart and notice her face is red. "What?" I ask pulling away slightly.

"I've never, uh... I've never done that." Lauren whispers. "I've never... helped myself." Lauren whispers. I smirk, and tilt my head a little bit.

"I'd be happy to help you." I smile. Lauren's face turns bright red and she adverts her eyes away. I use my finger, and bring her chin up, and so she looks up at me. "Don't be embarrassed, that's actually really cute." I smile. "Why dont we go upstairs? I can show you a few things?" I smile.

She nods, and I get up, we collect our belongings and head upstairs. I go into my room and Lauren follows behind me. "Lay down." I smile. Lauren lays down on the bed, her head on pillow, her arms awkwardly by her side. I can't help but laugh. "Don't be so awkward, relax." I smile laying down next to her, on my side, my head propped up on my elbow. "This is for you baby." I smile kissing her forehead.

"This is just so wierd, I thought this was going to be me... by myself... I didn't think you would be here." She mumbles.

"I can go if you want. I can leave you to do this." I smile. Lauren shakes her head.

"I don't know what to do." Lauren says nervously. This was the first time I had seen her... anxious, nervous about something like this since we were 13. I smile at her. "But I'm really turned on from what you did earlier." Lauren pouts.

I smile. "Good." I smirk. Lauren looks up and me and pouts. I peck her lips. "You're in control this time, you do what you like. Lay back, close your eyes." Lauren does exactly that. I grab her hand and guide it down to her most sensitive area. Her breath hitches, and I let go of her hand.

I don't tell her what to do, she leads the way, she does a lot, at one point she was using 3 fingers. God she is so beautiful. She opens her eyes, her legs still shaking, her breathing still heavy. "That was better than when you do it." Lauren mumbles.

"Hey!" I say defensively. Lauren smiles up at me, still breathing heavily. She looks down in-between us, and wraps her hand around me, I moan quietly. She pushes me down, and sits on my lower legs, I can still feel her wettness, which turns me on even more.

-

"Hey Laur, will you be the girl in my music videos?" I ask laying down next to her. She smiles up at me. "Honestly, I don't wanna hire someone else, I get to make out with you on the hood of a car..." I smile going closer to her.

"I'm in." Lauren laughs. I roll us over so I'm leaning over her. "For both?" She asks. I nod.

"For Long Way Home, they want us holding hands, driving through a little town or something, and then like go to the beach... idk, I wasn't really listening." I shrug. Lauren laughs. "I'm sorry, you were sitting naked on my bed while they explained it to me. And then disconnected, they want to make it really sexual. They said it's not going to be anything we aren't comfortable with, but like they want it to look like were about to have sex, considering I wrote the song about sex. Were gonna like be really romantic about like making out, and very sensual." I smile.

"Ok... sounds good. We don't have to get naked right?" Lauren asks. I shake my head.

"Our underwear, but we'll be under the covers." I shrug. Lauren nods. "Good." I smile connecting our lips.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com