"Let's go guys, "Alessa said as she hopped on Vadim's back and took her outside to the SUV.
They all hopped in the truck and drove towards their mission.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK"Alessandro yelled."It's a fucking ambush ."He yelled into the earpieces." MOVE OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW." he yelled.

"Alessa let's go right now "Alex yelled at her twin.
"Ok, I'm coming," Alessa yelled as she got some of the product."Alright, we can go, " She said as they took off.

They cleared most of the men and ran across the dead bodies to the exit.

"Not so fast little ones"That voice.

That voice that caused them so much pain over the years.

Everyone watched as the twins slowly turned around with a look of horror on their faces.

"M-mom, "The twins said in a pained voice.
"In the flesh" she grinned wickedly.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Giovanni said as he and Gianni ran towards the twins."YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT" he snarled at her.

"You -you died, "Alex said ."YOU FUCKING DIED"Alex said ."NO, YOU LEFT US AT THE HANDS OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT. I WISHED I KILLED YOU, YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND YOU FUCKING LEFT US"Alex yelled."I KILL YOU"

"Not if I do it first, "their mom said as she aimed the gun at Alex and pulled the trigger, and turned around to leave as the bullet hit a target.

Alessa pulled Alex out of the way and the bullet hit her instead.

"ALESSA NO, Vadim yelled as he ran towards her.

"Alessa keeps your eyes open," Alex said as she took her jacket off and applied pressure."Why would you do that "Alex asked."Why would you do something so stupid." she asked as tears came out of her eyes.

"Be-because I would always take a bullet for you "She rasped before closing her eyes.
"Alessa opens your fucking eyes right now," Alex pleaded."Please, you can't leave me, we go together you hear me."

"We came in this world together and we leave together, OK, "Alex said.

"We lost her," Gio said as they ran back.
"We need to get her into the van and go to the hospital right now," Gianni said as they bent down to pick her up.

"It should've been me," Alex whispered.

She noticed a phone on the ground and picked it up before they left.

"Guys," Alex said as the doctor left.

She pulled the phone out and opened it.
"I found the phone after Aurora left, " She said as she sniffed."It only has one contact in it."She said.

"Call it, "Anthonie said speaking his first words in hours as well.
"Ok," Alex said as she wiped her eyes and pressed the contact, and put it on speaker.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to use my present, "Aurora said as a greeting.

"Listen here you pathetic excuse of a mother and listen good. When we find you, you are going to wish you died all those years ago. I will fucking torture you over and over again until you beg for us to wipe you off the face of this earth."Alex seethed.

"Are you done? "Aurora said.
"Give me the phone"Abigail said as she took the phone from Alex's hand.

"Who the fuck do you think you are huh. You stop doing crack for a few years and get cleaned up and think your tough shit because you shot your flesh and blood. You were always a weak bitch Aurora, always silent and sulking as Marco cheated on you left and right, as he called you names day after day and treated you like scum at the bottom of his shoe. And what did you do? You ran silently into the night like the fucking coward you are, you were never a fucking DeLuca."Abigail said as everyone watched as she said the words they were all thinking for years. Even her sons knew it was the truth.

"We all knew that Marco used you like his personal fuck toy until you got pregnant and he was forced to marry you. I will be fucking damned if you come back from faking your death and try to ruin this family because you didn't have the nerve to stand up for yourself and leave all those years ago. So when we find you, I have a bullet that has your name written on "Abigail said as she hung up the phone.

"Can we trace that phone call?"Antonio said as he stood up and walked over to Abigail and placed his hands on her stomach.

"Yes, it should've been long enough to track, "Alessandro said as he typed away on his computer.

"This isn't a coincidence that Marco comes back and now Aurora is back from the dead," Sebastian said. "What are you saying "Victoria asked.
"I'm saying that they could be working together, "he said.

"Think about it, Marco comes back, and then Aurora is all of a sudden alive and well two weeks after he returns."He said."It can't be a coincidence."

"Well fucking find out."Alex said."I'm going to visit my sister now "She said as she walked away.

Ok so I know that after the last chapter you guys would've been confused and I did that on purpose, but don't worry guys all will be right soon