Lost in Shizuoka

Requested by : Nobody (Thanks for the help Ki-chan I love u 😢)
________________________________________________________________________________

Yahaba P.O.V

"Shit shit shIT SHIT HOW DO WE GET BACK"

"Language Shigeru"

Damn him. No help at all.

We're lost in a fucking jungle and he doesn't care.

HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK!?

Wait a minute-
Do I need to explain how me and my boyfriend ended up lost in a jungle in Shizuoka?

Probably

This'll Probably make more sense with the background.

~

"Well~ Since we third years are about to graduate, why don't we all go on a  trip together!?" Oikawa-san beamed. " Great idea! You're paying!" Makki-san chipped in.

We were just about finished with practice when Oikawa-san introduced us to the idea. I thought it was pretty good to spend time with our seniors before they left.

NOT. The trip was a disaster.

"We'll all pay, that is if everyone wants to go" Iwaizumi-san asserted. Makki-san shut up after that. Of course everyone wanted to go. Duh. Even Kentarou agreed when I said that I'd go.

That day everyone stayed late to make plans, in the end it was decided that we would go to Shizuoka in about a month for a weekend. Everyone had to bring their own things.  Oikawa-san and I calculated the total amount of money needed for the trip and divided it between everyone.

After that, it got pretty late and we left discussing the trip.

Iwaizumi-san bought us meatbuns. Oikawa-san doesn't buy them for us even though Karasuno's captain does but Oikawa-San is cool in his own light. I think.

Then the morning of the trip came. Kindaichi said he was feeling weird before we got on the train for Tokyo but brushed it off as a result of waking up too early.

Long story short he hurled on the train.
Turns out he somehow got a stomach bug.
He came along anyway after he bought some medicine on the next station and Kunimi changed his clothes since we were too far along to turn back.

The next train ride went fine and we arrived safely . no accidents other then Mattsun-san falling over when standing in a moving train(because he thought it would be fun) and broke his wrist. We had to rush him to the emergency right after we got off.

The trip was already a disaster by then but it obviously got worse.

Iwaizumi-san carried Mattsun-san's luggage because Mattsun-san now had a cast on his hand. By that point Kunimi had enough. Anymore dumassery and he would explode. And he did. For a pack of chips.

As we were leaving the hospital, Kunimi got himself a pack of chips because he said he was hungry and wanted a snack. He spent some time struggling with it looking as if he could destroy anything within a certain radius of him if the pack didn't open. Fortunately, it did open eventually. Unfortunately, the chips were on the floor. He was seething. He looked at the rest of the group with furious eyes.