Demons are the enemy

I had this idea floating around in my head for quite some time but I couldn't figure out how to write it. I'm finally writing it cuz I'm out of ideas now
_____________________________________________________________________________

"Be careful Kyoutani, he's been contained for a reason" Iwaizumi warned
"Yeah yeah, danger to humanity, mentally unstable, we remember " Mattsun mocked, rolling his eyes "You've said this so many times I have it memorized"

"I'll try my best" Kyoutani assured, giving a small bow to his seniors. "Good luck Kyoutani-San!" Kindaichi added. Kyoutani nodded as if saying 'thank you' before he entered the dark room. His co-workers had been with him for so long they had learned to read his face even though his expression hardly changed.

The door gave a creaking sound as it opened, Kyoutani securely closed the door behind him, keeping the emergency alarm tucked securely in his pocket. It was dark, incredibly dark. The room was large, it barely had anything in it and it had one window which had bars in it, through which moonlight seeped into the dark room. It looked a lot like a cell, even though it was arranged according to the room occupant's wish.

He was busy trying to look in the dark for the one kept locked in there, scanning every dark corner for it. All of a sudden, a large gust of wind almost blew him away. He realized the one he had been looking for was standing right in front of him, Examining him with it's glowing red eyes.

"So I finally get one? Nice" It said. The voice was heavily laced with sarcasm, yet it was still a beautiful voice, one that belonged to a male. Kyoutani's eyes finally began adjusting to the dark. Then he finally saw the one standing in front of him clearly. It was a man, quite handsome and tall, with silverish hair and bright red eyes. It had large black wings sprouting from his back, which occupied most of the area.

The man then plopped himself down on the floor, his wings gave a light zephyr towards Kyoutani as they moved suddenly due to the demon's movement. "I don't feel like it, Go get me something sweet" the demon imperiously ordered. Kyoutani did not like him. "Yahaba Shigeru" Kyoutani uttered. "Already know my name? Figures" the demon snorted, rolling his eyes.

Kyoutani furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. Yahaba seemed to have noticed that. "What am I annoying you?" The demon spat as he stood up again, Kyoutani hated how Yahaba towered over him. Yahaba began walking towards him "I'm bothering you aren't I?" Yahaba advanced, walking towards him, his large wings following behind him. Kyoutani retreated back only to have his back against the door. As soon as Yahaba was directly in front of him, his hand instinctively reached inside his pocket for the emergency button.

Yahaba tch-ed and backed away before standing there for At least half a minute" as I thought".
The demon then began walking away from him into the darker parts of the room, hands in his jean pockets "pussy" Kyoutani heard him mutter.

"Say that again bastard" Kyoutani let slip before wincing in realization. The demon turned to him with a demonic grin, red eyes still glowing as bright as ever, if not, then even brighter "Oh ho ho~ what's this? You've got guts blondie" the red-eyed demon smirked.

Now Kyoutani wasn't an idiot. He did look reckless and ignorant but you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Kyoutani knew he was being belittled by the taller of the two and he couldn't do anything about it except grit his teeth.

"Am I Pissing you off bumblebee-chan?" Yahaba cooed. Kyoutani had an urge. An urge to punch the demon square in the jaw, but that would mean picking a fight with a higher being who had many ways to quite literally tear him in two.

Kyoutani growled in response. "Fiesty~ I like it" Yahaba cooed. Now Kyoutani questioned why, out of all the demons in the facility, he had to get this one.

"I'm bored, let's talk" Yahaba declared. Kyoutani's jaw dropped at the demon's sudden change of attitude and playful tone. "So what's your name bumblebee-chan?"

Kyoutani growled at the use of the horrible nickname "Kyoutani"
"Kyou-chan!" The demon exclaimed in a high pitched, irritating tone.
Kyoutani's eyebrow twitched at the nickname. "Tell me about yourself, I usually have no one to talk to so you better not ignore me" Yahaba warned. The realization then dawned on Kyoutani. The demon hadn't talked to anyone besides himself in years, which whirled up a bit of pity in the blonde for the demon.

The demon had made himself comfortable on the window seat, with his back facing the sealed window. The moonlight showed that Yahaba was wearing a plain white t-shirt with skinny navy jeans, and no, Kyoutani wasn't going to listen to the gay inside him yelling "goddamit!"

The bumblebee blonde finally stopped leaning on the metal door. He saw the room clearer now, It was quite neat besides a few black feathers lying around here and there. A wooden wardrobe stood in the corner of the room with a bed beside it. There was a bookshelf stocked with books in another corner. There were also a tablet and multiple sketchbooks lying on a table.

"You draw?" Kyoutani asked. Yahaba's face seemed to Light up "Yeah, I love it" The demon replied. "Do you read??" Yahaba asked in a light-hearted tone. "Yeah" Kyoutani replied.

"Have you read Harry Potter!" Yahaba chirped. He's been cooped up here so long, Kyoutani thought in pity " Duh, it's a great series" Kyoutani replied in his usual gruff voice. "What about Lord of the rings?" Yahaba continued, his voice began resembling a child's more and more as he talked. Kyoutani could not understand how this man could be a demon accused of wiping out an entire country clean off the map. He seemed just like a normal person, more of a bookworm with mood swings than anything else. They had an entire conversation on different books, then Yahaba patiently listened as Kyoutani ranted to him about his co-workers. Kyoutani hadn't felt this comfortable for a long time, just talking to someone in peace.

"Kyoutani" Yahaba continued in a sober tone. Kyoutani cocked his head from his resting position on Yahaba's bed. "How's the outside?"

That felt like the saddest question Kyoutani had ever been asked.
"I honestly don't know what to tell you" Kyoutani replied. Yahaba raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Everything is falling apart, Global warming, pollution, all that shit"

"So, not too good" Yahaba chuckled in a rather bitter tone. Kyoutani nodded. Yahaba had opened his mouth to say something before a loud alarm rang out. Yahaba's mouth shut immediately. "Time's up" Kyoutani sighed "I need to go now".

Just as Kyoutani reached to open the door, He heard Yahaba's voice again.
"Will you come tomorrow?"
Yahaba seemed to shrink in embarrassment at the question that came out of his own mouth
Kyoutani gave him a small, yet reliable smile "Of course"

"Well, take care of yourself.....or whatever"
Kyoutani  chuckled "right back at you"

The door closed behind Kyoutani, making a loud noise.

Yahaba was alone in his dark prison yet again.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Part 2?