Perfect

Requested by: Nobody. Nobody is helpful enough here.
________________________________________________________________________________

What everyone saw was plane old, boring Yahaba Shigeru, The captain of the volleyball team, Oikawa's successor, top student, and an unusually cheery pretty boy. Never picked a fight, always top of his class, Popular with guys and girls alike, Modest, Kind, perfect Yahaba Shigeru.

Kyoutani knew better than that. Yahaba Shigeru was a fighter, who seemed to dance when he fought. He didn't know martial arts, he fought street style, dirty and unforgiving. His eyes showed all the pent up anger inside him only when he fought. Yahaba was not cheery, that was a facade even Watari and Oikawa couldn't see through. He was not a brunette, but an albino, with mesmerizing colourless hair and red eyes. Yahaba was not modest, he was a smug brat. He was not Kind, he would leave you hanging off a cliff if he didn't feel like helping. Yahaba Shigeru was not perfect, but to Kyoutani, all of his flaws were what made him perfect.

It's what made Yahaba his type, wild and feral. No holding back.

Never did Kyoutani ever think this wild animal would like him back.
They had been dating for several months. Every time he would leave campus, some dumbasses came along thinking he was an easy target, Kyoutani would know, he walked home with him every day.

Call him a bad boyfriend for leaving Yahaba alone to fight as he sat down a safe distance away with snacks he always brought for that specific time, but he wouldn't care even if the world told him he was horrible, watching Yahaba fight with a fire lit in his caramel-brown eyes, lips parted to show an unmistakable grin, was worth it. Besides, Yahaba didn't need help, or to be protected. He could take care of himself, no help needed.

Kyoutani loved how they could get into sync on the court without any kind of warm-up. He loved the concentration in the taller's eyes when he set. He loved the determination in his eyes. He loved the warmth of his hand against his own. The press of soft lips radiating heat to his. That sly grin whenever he embarrassed someone close to him, the glint of mischievousness whenever he gave bad advice on purpose, that adorable laughter with ugly snorts, the sharp tongue used to piss off the other team.

He loved, how even after 6 years of dating, he couldn't get enough of this man. He loved how Yahaba had food prepared for him after a difficult match, how they raced each other while going jogging every day at 6 in the morning, how he would cling to Kyoutani after a rough day at work. How he'd nuzzle Kyoutani's shoulder during after-care, half-lidded and disheveled, silently telling him that he loved their sex.

How he would play volleyball with Kyoutani whenever Kyoutani asked. He loved the glimmer in his eyes and the expression of pure bliss every time he satisfied his unexpected sweet-tooth.

He loved his effortless beauty and baseless enthusiasm. Before Kyoutani even realized, this perfect man had become his home.
____________________________________________________________________________