My Reason

Requested By: phoenix_the_crow

Sorry if this is confusing 😅

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yahaba found himself walking towards the bridge that led him to his house on his way back from school. He had decided he would jump today. He could hear the gravel under his shoe as he continued walking forward. He kept his gaze down on the uneven sidewalk. It didn't take long before he reached his destination. His arms stung like crazy, only adding fuel to the fire in his chest.

Walking closer to the railing, he moved to take off his shoes but stopped as he saw that someone else stood on the railing, looking down at the sparkling water below. The boy was shorter then him with white hair and he looked about 13 or 14

Yahaba approached the boy. He approached the boy knowing the shorter boy's intentions. Without even thinking, he said to the boy "Don't do it"

The white haired boy turned to The source of the voice, letting his red eyes come into view. Yahaba had spoken before he thought, he didn't care about the boy though his earlier words made it seem the other way around. He was simply annoyed that someone had already occupied his spot.

The white haired boy began "The girl I love doesn't even know I exist"
Yahaba's patience blew "Are you kidding me? You're jumping because of some girl?"
The boy stayed quiet. "That's a horrible reason to end it. You're lucky that's the only thing that happened to you" scolded the taller.

The white haired boy stood there for a few minutes before he slowly climbed off the railing. "Thanks" he murmured before walking away from the scene.

The next day at around afternoon, Yahaba went to the fountain again in an attempt to jump. This time there was a taller boy with silverish hair and Brown eyes sitting on the sidewalk fiddling with his fingers, leaning on the railing. He looked about 15 or 16.

Yahaba ended up calling out to him and asked him what was wrong as he sat down beside the boy.
The boy told him that no one liked him. He was ignored and called a freak because of his hair. His classmates always poked fun of him and excluded him from whatever they were doing.

Yahaba sighed, it was Atleast better then the girl doesn't love me excuse, but still not enough to convince him. Yahaba replied " Even so, everyone at home loves you right? Wouldn't they be sad if you left"

The boy teared up. He then picked himself off the ground as fat tears rolled down his eyes. "I want to go home" he choked out before walking off into the distance with his torn blue bag hanging for, his shoulder.

The next two days, he met similar boys at the same spot. He swore he was going to lose his mind if this kept going. He didn't like going home. Then finally, he encountered a boy with brown hair and eye of the same colour who looked about his age. The boy wore a teal and white jacket over his school uniform.

Yahaba asked the boy what was wrong. The boy replied "I don't want to go home. Everything hurts. I want it to end so I came here instead"

This was the first time he encountered someone with the same problem. Yahaba didn't care for this boy either, but in the moment he said sometching he knew he had no right to say "Don't do it please"

The boy didn't listen. Yahaba panicked. this didn't happen before, on top of that he didnt have any right to say anything.

"Please go away, it hurts to look at you" Yahaba begged. The boy seemed to almost have jumped off the railing, but then he turned around and left in the direction of his home. "This isn't my day" the brown haired boy muttered before leaving.

It was the next day that nobody arrived. Of course, no one would come for him.
He took off his shoes, then his teal and white volleyball jacket. He picked the brown contacts from his eyes and set them down on top of his shoes and jacket.
His hair, rid of the ash-brown dye and fading back to white, fell infront of his face.

This was it. His time in life was ending. He easily got on top of the railing with the advantage of his height. The height of the railing combined with his own gave him a beautiful view of the sparkling water below. The harsh wind slapped his entire body as he tipped forward.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" A familar gruff voice yelled as a strong hand grabbed him from behind. He foot slipped on the thin railing and he fell forwards, However, the only thing keeping him from dropping into the blue water below was the stranger's strong grip on his uniform shirt keeping him in the air, away from death.

Grabbing the olive-skinned hand as to not suffocate, Yahaba looked up.
The boy holding him up was indeed someone he knew, the boy had the same uniform and volleyball jacket on. He had bumble bee blonde hair, olive  coloured skin, honey brown eyes and small eyebrows. He also wore eyeliner. Of all people he definitely didn't think it would be Kyoutani to stop him.
____________________________________________________________________________

How'd I do???